- SEC postponed the Bitcoin ETF Decision
- PNC Bank joins RippleNet for cross-border payments.
- A report on cryptocurrency exchanges by The State of New York.
- France Passes the Most Progressive Legislation on ICOs, Bank Accounts to be Guaranteed
- National University of Singapore Forms Academic Blockchain Think Tank
- Crypto Pioneer David Chaum Says He’s Built a Better Bitcoin
Other blockchain news
- Bitcoin Core vulnerability - CVE-2018-17144 Full Disclosure
- Ethereum in BigQuery: how we built this dataset. ethjs-abi library, compiled for use in Google BigQuery.
- 'Turbo Geth' Seeks to Scale Ethereum – And It's Already in Beta
- Universal Logins update: first code release - a working happy flow for universal logins
- New look Ethereum Reddit - Love it !!
- The Görli Trumpet - A short update on the Goerli PoA public testnet // upcoming talks, block explorer, public rpc endpoints, but the big question remains unanswered.
- Nick Johnson (ENS & ETH core dev) now supports the ETH network switching the PoW algorithm to ProgPOW
Ethereum 2.0 Casper+Sharding Development Update # 13 — Prysmatic Labs
Ethereum network throughput under Shasper
Solidity 0.5.0 prerelease.
Open Source Block Explorers call #14
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- Hudson Jameson talks EIPs and Ethereum core decision-making.
- A conversation with Manoush Zomorodi, host of the podcast ZigZag, a crypto and blockchain explainer
- Linda Xie, cofounder at Scalar Capital at Unconfirmed Podcast
- Lighthouse - an open-source Ethereum 2.0 client, written in Rust.
- Heritage - It is a decentralized application to accept and manage donations for itself and its charitable partners from cryptocurrencies on the Ethereum blockchain by Airbus Foundation.
- Grid+ Texas has begun flowing power to its first four customers
- LiquidEOS presents BancorX on EOS Blockchain
- Raiden Network - Update on the Development Status and the Red Eyes Mainnet Launch
- State of the Polkadot Ecosystem. Polkascan explorer is live. GRANDPA Block Finality in Polkadot: An Introduction (Part 1)
- Etheremon Integrates Kyber’s On-Chain Liquidity Protocol
- Dharma Community Update: 17 Sept 2018
- Tezos Mainnet Is Live
Trading & Mining
- Ethfinex Trustless - A high performance platform for decentralised trading
- The Gemini dollar (GUSD) is now available for trading on Hitbtc
- Coinbase does not engage in proprietary trading
- Ripple hints its cryptocurrency product will go live 'in the next month or so'
- Cardano Creator Believes Ethereum Classic Is Following The Path Of Bitcoin
Hackathon, Conferences, Events & Developer programs
ConsenSys DEVELOPER PROGRAM 2018
September 21-23, 2018: EthAtlanta hackathon at Atlanta Tech Park.
October 1-2, 2018: SWELL by Ripple. President Bill Clinton is one of the keynote speakers.
October 3-4, 2018: CryptoSprings
October 5-7, 2018: ETHSanFrancisco. Applications are officially open.
October 5-7, 2018: TruffleCon 2018 in Portland, Oregon.
October 11, 2018: Crypto Economics Security Conf (Berkeley)
October 17-18, 2018: Crypto Games Conference at Minsk, Belarus.
October 22–24, 2018 : Web3 Summit in Funkhaus, Berlin.
October 26-28, 2018: Status hackathon (Prague)
October 30, 2018 – November 02, 2018 : Devcon4 in Prague.
November 14-16, 2018: Decentralized Divani Caravel, Athens, Greece. Registration Open.
DECEMBER 7-9, 2018: THE FIRST CONFERENCE ON DISTRIBUTED GOVERNANCE In ATHENS
- March 19, 2018 - Spetmber 30, 2018: Gnosis X by Gnosis - a recurring challenge inviting developers, creators, and businesses to build customized prediction market applications on top of the Gnosis platform.
Ongoing projects ICO
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.