Electronics Giant LG Focuses on Development of Blockchain, AI, IoT With Branding Strategy
Soluna thinks it can help solve Blockchain’s energy problem.
Regulations in the cryptocurrency space - The Virtual Commodity Association (VCA) Working Group Has Formed and Is Planning Inaugural Meeting.
New Ransomware Ryuk Steals More Than Half Million Dollars Worth Bitcoin
Lazarus hits cryptocurrency exchange with fake installer and macOS malware "AppleJeus"
Alleged head of BitConnect cryptocurrency scam arrested in Dubai
China Is Serious About Cracking Down on Cryptocurrency
Other blockchain news
- Ethereum's founder Vitalik's view on BCH community
40 Ethereum Apps You Can Use Right Now
Ethereum Core Devs Meeting #45 [08/23/18]
* JP Morgan Chase Quorum v2.1.0 released.
* Raiden updates to 0.6.0: Metamorphosis
* Geth v1.8.14 - Khazad-dûm: A full miner rewrite Reddit
* Swarm v0.3.2
* Truffle v5.0.0-beta.0 – Chocolate Sushi
Casper Standup Call #65
Solidity Delegate Call — some gotchas
Good Reads on Blockchain
Beginner’s Guide to Tendermint: Byzantine Fault Tolerant Blockchain Engine
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- Q&A with Parity’s new CTO, Fredrik Harrysson
- The Bitcoin Podcast - Gitcoin – Kevin Owocki
- AMA with Brendan Eich
- Blockchain Governance with [Vlad Zamfir](Blockchain Governance with Vlad Zamfir ) - Video
- Ondiflo: A Blockchain Platform to Automate All Ticketing-Based Services for the Oil and Gas Industry
- WeTrust Spring - a new crypto donation platform
- Build with Web3 and Polkadot
- OMG Network Repo is Now Open. Community Update — August 2018
- uPort Announcing 3Box and Ethereum Profiles
- PlasmaChain, GameChain, SocialChain: The Loom Network Universe Expounded
- Welcoming BlockParty to Status Incubate
- How Moksha Coin Galvanized Over 1/3 of the Community at ETHIndia
- Dogethereum Alpha release
- Interacting with Ethereum Smart Contract Events in Go with the Civil Events Crawler
- Aragon Q2 2018 Transparency Report
Trading & Mining
Hackathon, Conferences, Events & Developer programs
- September 6, 2018: Fellowship of Ethereum Magicians - Gathering of Security Community
- September 7-9, 2018: ETHBerlin - Back to Basics.
- September 7-9, 2018: WyoHackathon 2018
- September 8, 2018: Ethereum Industry Summit (Hong Kong)
- September 14-15, 2018: Litecoin Summit
- September 14-16, 2018: Hack the North. Waterloo.
- September 15-16, 2018: Kiev DappDev hackathon
- September 17-21, 2018: Blockchain Technology Symposium. Toronto.
- September 21-23, 2018: EthAtlanta hackathon at Atlanta Tech Park.
- October 1-2, 2018: SWELL by Ripple. President Bill Clinton is one of the keynote speakers.
- October 3-4, 2018: CryptoSprings
- October 5-7, 2018: ETHSanFrancisco. Applications are officially open.
- October 5-7, 2018: TruffleCon 2018 in Portland, Oregon.
- October 11, 2018: Crypto Economics Security Conf (Berkeley)
- October 17-18, 2018: Crypto Games Conference at Minsk, Belarus.
- October 22–24, 2018 : Web3 Summit in Funkhaus, Berlin.
- October 26-28, 2018: Status hackathon (Prague)
- October 30, 2018 – November 02, 2018 : Devcon4 in Prague.
- November 14-16, 2018: Decentralized Divani Caravel, Athens, Greece. Registration Open.
- DECEMBER 7-9, 2018: THE FIRST CONFERENCE ON DISTRIBUTED GOVERNANCE In ATHENS
- March 19, 2018 - Spetmber 30, 2018: Gnosis X by Gnosis - a recurring challenge inviting developers, creators, and businesses to build customized prediction market applications on top of the Gnosis platform.
- C3C Protocol : August 25, 2018 - September 30, 2018
- Save Environment Token:Token sale starts September 05, 2018.
- MyShield : Token registration has commenced.
- Ubex : Onging Token sale till August 13, 2018
- IDMoney :July 01, 2018 - August 31, 2018.
- AligatoCoin : July 29, 2018 - August 30, 2018
- INCODIUM : July 17, 2018 - August 27, 2018.
- ORBIS : Onging Token sale till October 29, 2018.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.