Ticker Symbol: UBEX
Used Blockchain: Ethereum, ERC20
Accepting: BTC, ETH, LTC
Restricted areas: USA, Iran, North Korea
Token address: 0x6704b673c70de9bf74c8fba4b4bd748f0e2190e1
Industry: Advertising, Exchange, Blockchain, Business services, Payment, Platform, Finance
Artificial Intelligence in Advertising
Ubex is a global decentralized advertising exchange, operating fully on the basis of neural networks with the use of blockchain and smart contracts. Ubex allows passage from the traditional pay per click scheme to the model of payment for targeted actions, the most fair and interesting model for advertisers.
At the heart of Ubex’s advertising purchasing algorithms, lie neural networks that process information about each visitor to the member networks’ websites. The neural networks evaluate the interests of users, calculate the likelihood of targeted actions for all advertiser offers, and choose the most suitable advertisement. Thanks to this, member network website visitors see only those ads that are maximally confined to their interests, and which would convince them to fulfill the target action with maximum probability. Thus, Ubex maximizes the targeting of advertising and the economic efficiency for advertisers.
Ubex aims to solve the problem of low confidence in the purchase of digital advertising. Smart contracts allow for making the relationship of advertisers and publishers (owners of ad slots on sites) as transparent and fair as possible, as well as minimizing the risks for all parties.
By applying such an approach, Ubex allows passage from the traditional pay per click scheme to the model of payment for targeted actions,
the most fair and interesting model for advertisers.
ICO: 21/05/2018 14:00 GMT — 13/08/2018 14:00 GMT
Distribution of Tokens - 13 August 2018
ICO: 1 UBEX = 0.00001 ETH
1 UBEX = 0.007 USD
Total supply: 4000000000
ICO supply: 2880000000
Soft Cap: 4000 ETH
Hard Cap: 24000 ETH
Week 1 - 20%
Week 2 - 18%
Week 3 - 16%
Week 4 - 14%
Week 5 - 12%
Week 6 - 10%
Week 7 - 8%
Week 8 - 6%
Week 9 - 4%
Week 10 - 2%
Distributed to Community - 2880000000 (72%)
Team & Advisors (1 Year Lock Up) - 600000000 (15%)
Reserve - 400000000 (10%)
Bounty (1 Month Lock Up) - 120000000 (3%)
Team 30+: https://www.ubex.com/team/
Artem Chestnov - Ubex CEO and Co-founder
Daniel Biesuz - Ubex Head of Legal and Co-founder
Dan Gartman - Ubex CTO
Andrew Rippon - Ubex COO
Terms & Conditions: https://www.ubex.com/wp/Ubex-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf
- Q4 2016 - Creation of an advertising platform for promoting Payday Loans
- Q1 2017 - Development of integration tools to link marketing campaigns with publishers’ websites
- Q3 2017 - Introduction of an API interface for use by publishers to register advertising space
- Q4 2017 - Addition of new types of advertising tools and customization of widgets
- Q1 2018 - Introduction of advertiser auctions
- April 2018 - Development of the exchange smart contract prototype for the storage of basic information
- May 2018 - Launch of the desktop and mobile Alpha versions of the Advertiser application
- August 2018 - Launch of the desktop and mobile Alpha versions of the Publisher application
- October 2018 - Development of the system’s neural core prototype and initial training of the neural networks
- November 2018 - Introduction of smart contracts capable of storing neural network adjacent coefficients in the blockchain
- December 2018 - Introduction of an API prototype for sharing training data in exchange for rewards (data mining)
- January 2019 - Launch of the Beta versions of Advertiser and Publisher applications
- March 2019 - Release of the initial versions of operational applications and smart contracts
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ For more articles on blockchain technology, follow us at Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Steemit. To receive weekly newsletter, subscribe here. To promote blockchain projects, publish Press Release and list ICO at our website.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored page. It is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
For more articles on blockchain technology, follow us at Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Steemit. To receive weekly newsletter, subscribe here. To promote blockchain projects, publish Press Release and list ICO at our website.