- Oracle introduces Autonomous Blockchain Cloud Service
- Subcommittee on Monetary Policy and Trade (Committee on Financial Services) Hearing “The Future of Money: Digital Currency” (Video)
- BBVA signs new blockchain-based corporate loan with ACS
- Samsung Accepts Cryptocurrency Payments
- MIT’s ‘Innovations’ Journal Spotlights Blockchain and Global Development
- Italian University Issues Digital Blockchain Degree Certificates
- Silk-Road founder Ross Ulbricht starts Twitter campaign from Federal Prison
- Ethereum Blockchain Ready for Second Phase in Q4 2018 - Michael K. Spencer
- Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin comes up with seven difficult questions for the cryptoverse. Reddit thread.
- Blockchain by the Numbers: 33 Stats on Ethereum and Consensys
- StarkWare has been awarded a BIG milestone/performance-based grant from the Ethereum Foundation
- Ethereum on ARM
- Update on Devcon4 Ticket Allocations & Sales
Other Blockchain News
- Ex-Forbes China President Joins NEO (NEO) Project
- IOTA Summer Summit 2018
- Statistical analysis of Bitcoin price manipulation by Tether issuance in late 2017
Casper Standup Call # 60
Remix IDE v0.6.4 Released
Good Reads on Blockchain
- RPC Access to Ethereum with Infura
- Arrays in Solidity by Aventus Protocol
- The power of knowledge graphs - Reducing the gap between language and code by Luis Cuende
- Storing on Ethereum. Analyzing the costs
- Trustless Market Orders by Ari kardasis
- How to Create and Deploy Your Own EOS Token
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- Vitalik Buterin on Cryptoeconomics and Markets in Everything
- Interview with CZ , the CEO of Binance - CNBC
- Peepeth - Ability to peep and tweet at the same time. Vitalik's view about the project.
- Zymbit - Security Modules for Ethereum Blockchain. Zymkey 5 for Raspberry Pi - Available soon
- Cofab - if you’re a startup founder, you can look forward to exciting new product updates from Cofab that will make your journey easier. Part of Cofound.
- PANVALA - Make Ethereum Safer - Panvala participants produce a registry of safer smart contracts. Become a Panvala Partner
Project updates and Press Release
- Tezos First block baked by a new baker
- Raiden Red Eyes Testnet Release
- McDonald's Thailand review for Omise after the partnernship.
- Augur - The first markets have successfully resolved on Augur. Augur app 1.0.5 released
- Viacoin Development Update — 07/2018
- MEW <> Simplex Partnership
- This Month at OpenLaw: June 2018. Introducing a New Vision for Lending.
- Decentralized News Network (DNN) Announces VIDL News executives Greg D’Alba and Charles Theiss to Join DNN Advisory Board
Out of the league
Trading & Mining
- Coinbase becomes first crypto organization to form PAC, donates to political causes
- Poloniex mobile apps
- Neufund partners with Malta Stock Exchange and Binance
Hackathon, Events & Developer programs
- EthMagicians: Fellowship of Ethereum Magicians hosted its Berlin Council - the importance of community and activism
- Announcing the Status Hackathon — #CryptoLife!
- July 24-26, 2018: NIFTY Conference + Hackathon in Hong Kong
- July 26-27, 2018: Satoshi United in Singapore
- July 27-29, 2018: ETHSingapore
- August 3-4, 2018: Discon in Boulder, CO
- August 10-12, 2018: ETHIndia (Bangalore) rolled out first round of acceptances on July 13, 2018. Check out your dashboard to RSVP for ETHIndia within five days. If you didn't receive an acceptance email yet, don't worry, as they'll be doing more round in coming weeks.
- September 6, 2018: Fellowship of Ethereum Magicians - Gathering of Security Community
- September 7-9, 2018: ETHBerlin - Back to Basics. apply for the ETHBerlin hackathon. Applications close on August 10th.
- September 14-15, 2018: Litecoin Summit
- October 5-7, 2018: ETHSanFrancisco
- October 5-7, 2018: TruffleCon 2018 in Portland, Oregon.
- October 22–24, 2018 - Web3 Summit in Funkhaus, Berlin.
- October 30, 2018 – November 02, 2018 : Devcon4 in Prague.
- DECEMBER 7-9, 2018: THE FIRST CONFERENCE ON DISTRIBUTED GOVERNANCE In ATHENS
- March 19, 2018 - Spetmber 30, 2018: Gnosis X by Gnosis - a recurring challenge inviting developers, creators, and businesses to build customized prediction market applications on top of the Gnosis platform.
- IDMoney Token sale starts July 01, 2018 - August 31, 2018.
- Save Environment Token Token sale starts September 05, 2018.
- ORBIS - Onging Token sale till October 29, 2018.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.