- Crypto ads are back on Facebook
- Alibaba's Ant Financial Just Launched a Blockchain-based Remittance Service
- Andreessen Horowitz (a16z) launched a $300 million fund focused on cryptocurrencies.
- Swiss blockchain voting platform begins trial
- Have ideas for how to make Devcon4 the best yet? Aya Miyaguchi requests to share them!
- No More DAO Like Forks, Says Buterin, Calls Accredited Investors Rules “Unfair,” Sharding “Cleanup,” - Trustnodes
Other Blockchain News
Ethereum Core Developer Meeting #41 [06/29/18]
Casper Standup Call #57
Ethereum Sharding Biweekly Development Update #7 — Prysmatic Labs
EIP 1178: Multi-class Token Standard
Good Reads on Blockchain
- Estimating cryptocurrency transaction demand elasticity from natural experiments - Vitalik
- Zero-Knowledge taxation on Ethereum by Kobi Gurkan
- Plasmabits: Viable Stateful Sidechain
- 12 Trends Shaping Blockchain Tech in 2018
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- The Ethereum Roadmap and Solving the Blockchain Scalability Problem - Vitalik Buterin and Vlad Zamfir
- Dr. Gavin Wood, co-founder of Polkadot, explains the foundational principles of the network.
- Arithmetica - A decentralized platform for computational mathematics that democratizes the computation and data availability.
- b-lock - Blockchain-powered password manager
Project updates and Press Release
- ENS progress update, mid 2018 - Incorporation & Hiring, New Logo & Website, Workshop & Hackathon, Roadmap
- Liquidity.Network Mainnet — First Bi-Directional Off-Chain Ethereum Payments
- Polkadot - Interoperability: Connecting the Dots
- Mist Browser beta and Ethereum Wallet 0.11.0
- Contributing to OpenZeppelin
- uPort’s Improved Documentation for Blockchain Developers & Engineers
- MakerDAO - Introducing New Developments for a Faster and Better Oasis Platform
Trading & Mining
Hackathon, Events & Developer programs
- July 12-18, 2018: IC3-Ethereum Crypto Boot Camp
- July 14-15, 2018: Fellowship of Ethereum Magicians "Council of Berlin” meet
- July 19-20, 2018: Dappcon in Berlin
- July 26-27, 2018: Satoshi United in Singapore
- July 27-29, 2018: ETHSingapore
- August 3-4, 2018: Discon in Boulder, CO
- August 10-12, 2018: ETHIndia (Bangalore)
- September 7-9, 2018: ETHBerlin - Back to Basics. apply for the ETHBerlin hackathon. Applications close on August 10th.
- September 14-15, 2018: Litecoin Summit
- October 5-7, 2018: ETHSanFrancisco
- October 5-7, 2018: TruffleCon 2018 in Portland, Oregon,
- October 30, 2018 – November 02, 2018 : Devcon4 in Prague.
- March 19, 2018 - Spetmber 30, 2018: Gnosis X by Gnosis - a recurring challenge inviting developers, creators, and businesses to build customized prediction market applications on top of the Gnosis platform.
- May 23, 2018 - June 30, 2018: 1st Solidity Gas Golfing Contest
- June 5-24, 2018: Colony Global Hackathon.
- June 9, 2018 - July 15,2018: ConsenSys India Developer Program – Vishakhapatnam & Bengaluru
- IDMoney Token sale start July 01, 2018 - August 31, 2018.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.