- IBM Signs $740 Million Deal With Australian Gov’t to Use Blockchain for Data Security
- Banks Conduct Cross-Border Trades on IBM - Powered Blockchain
- Early uses of blockchain will barely be visible, says Hyperledger’s Brian Behlendorf
- MyEtherWallet Founder, Kosala Hemachandra joined Blockchains LLC as Chief Blockchains Officer
- Europe’s biggest ETF trader - Speed is moving into Crypto Markets - Bloomberg
- Thailand Leads in Crypto by Skipping the Big Debate
- Vitalik Buterin: “I definitely hope centralized exchanges go burn in hell as much as possible”
Other Blockchain News
- Ripple, a start-up company, is sitting on $30 billion of its digital token, XRP. It is trying to get people to think of XRP as more than an investment - The New York Times
- NEO Entered the Era of Decentralization
Geth v1.8.12 Waggle Dance: Swarm PoC 3
EthereumJS Monthly Recap - June 2018
Plasma Implementers Call #10: MVP Implementation & DB Merkle log Accumulators!
Casper Standup Call #58
Ewasm Decision Hangout #1
EIP1187 Gas cost reduction for ECADD, ECMUL and ECPAIRING
EIP1190 Non-fungible royalty token
Good Reads on Blockchain
- Vitalik Buterin
- Cryptoeconomics: An Introduction by Karl Floersch (new lessons)
- On-Chain Vote Buying and the Rise of Dark DAOs by Philip Daian
- Proof of Value (PoV) by Roland Schmidt
- Understanding Overflow and Underflow Attacks on Smart Contracts by Blockgeeks
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- TC: In Conversation with Vitalik Buterin, Justin Drake and Karl Floersch
- Fireside Chat with Vitalik Buterin
- Watch all the interviews from TechCrunch Sessions: Blockchain
- Zero Knowledge at Zcon0
- GiveCrypto.org - Give cryptocurrency to people in need.
- SupPorter: Blockchain Fundraising solutions
- Cindx: Revolutionize how you buy and sell crypto.
- Staramba: Invest, Own, Rent Parts of World’s Most Realistic Social VR Universe
- Quantler: Decentralizing Wall Street.
- Accounting blockchain: The future of Accounting at your fingertips
- Local Token Exchange: Peer to Peer Decentralised Cryptocurrency Exchange.
- GAMB: GAMB is the decentralized marketplace.
- Bdaqio : A platform for trading tokens even before they get on exchange - Top 10 “Stay Away” ICO Directions in 2018
- Opolis PEO - A crypto-friendly Professional Employer Organization (PEO)
Project updates and Press Release
- Tradeshift and MakerDAO Leverage Blockchain to Democratize Access to Financing for World’s Small Businesses
- Gitcoin Q2 Update & Q3 Goals
- Status Partners with OmiseGO
- Status - We Are the State of Us
- OmiseGO eWallet update: The “Wendy, I'm home” edition
- Aventus - Working with Strings in Solidity
- MyCrypto - A Safer MyCrypto
- Metamask Monthly Update - June 2018
- MakerDAO Raised the debt ceiling of 50 million Dai in circulation! With that, the new debt ceiling has increased to 100 million Dai.
- Polkadot global testnet passed 500,000 blocks.
- Climatecoin will increase the price of the CO2 Token to a value decreed according to a Carbon Pricing.
- Winners of Etherparty’s Global Crowdfunding Contest: Covalent, Now Art, and Vanyx.
- Chronobank - TimeX Interface Testing Campaign Results
- Augur - $200,000 USD for critical vulnerabilities on @Hacker0x01.
- SONM is officially LIVE.
Out of the league
Trading & Mining
- Coinbase Custody is Officially Open For Business
- Etherscan Ethereum Developer APIs
- Phishing Alert: Fake Trezor Wallet website
Hackathon, Events & Developer programs
Devcon4 Ticket Sales. Applications for scholarships and builder & student discounts are now open. On July 9, 2018 at 8am PDT, the first wave of general tickets will go on sale.
Status Announcing 2nd Community Competition. The meme-off will run for 2 weeks ending on July 17th 12:00PM EST.
ewasm “WRC20” token contract coding challenge
ConsenSys at BuildETH: A Recap
July 12, 2018: Ethereum Foundation Workshop - IIT Delhi with Karl Floersch and Justin Drake.
July 12-18, 2018: IC3-Ethereum Crypto Boot Camp
July 14-15, 2018: Fellowship of Ethereum Magicians "Council of Berlin” meet
July 19-20, 2018: Dappcon in Berlin
July 20-22 2018: Bitfinex Hackathon, London
July 24-26, 2018: NIFTY Conference + Hackathon in Hong Kong
July 26-27, 2018: Satoshi United in Singapore
July 27-29, 2018: ETHSingapore
August 3-4, 2018: Discon in Boulder, CO
August 10-12, 2018: ETHIndia (Bangalore)
September 6, 2018: Fellowship of Ethereum Magicians - Gathering of Security Community
September 14-15, 2018: Litecoin Summit
October 5-7, 2018: ETHSanFrancisco
October 5-7, 2018: TruffleCon 2018 in Portland, Oregon,
October 30, 2018 – November 02, 2018 : Devcon4 in Prague.
DECEMBER 7-9, 2018: THE FIRST CONFERENCE ON DISTRIBUTED GOVERNANCE In ATHENS
- March 19, 2018 - Spetmber 30, 2018: Gnosis X by Gnosis - a recurring challenge inviting developers, creators, and businesses to build customized prediction market applications on top of the Gnosis platform.
- June 9, 2018 - July 15,2018: ConsenSys India Developer Program – Vishakhapatnam & Bengaluru
- IDMoney Token sale start July 01, 2018 - August 31, 2018.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.