- Ethereum News
- World News
- Highlights of Call
- Tech Articles
- Tech Explainers
- ELI5 Explainers
- Client Upgrades
EIP-4844 Devnet-5 Testing Preparation & Progress
Deneb (EIP-4844) Devnet-5 Spec, Lighthouse Testing Progress, Prsym Multi-Client Devnet Readiness, Proposed PRs in Devnet-5 & EIP-4844 Engine API Updates
Polygon publishes an Open Letter to the European Union
Polygon publishes and open letter to clarify the scope and intent of Art. 30.
ETHGPT : A chatBot for Ethereum
ETHGPT is a GPT-powered ChatBot for up-to-date Ethereum information.
Gary Gensler refuses to answer if ETH is a security: SEC hearing
SEC Chair Gary Gensler has said the SEC considers Bitcoin a commodity but refused to pin down Ether at an oversight hearing.
Ethereum layer 2 bridging up sixfold year-on-year in Q1
Layer 2s also saw increased development activity, with year-over-year smart contract deployment increasing by 160%.
- Texas Crypto Bill, Open Campus, Roqqu in South Africa & More - #WEB3Today #31
- PUBG creator to Launch NFT Metaverse Game, Coinbase in Bermuda & more - #WEB3Today #30
- ETHGPT, EIP-4844 Devnet-5, Binance ETH Staking & more - #WEB3Today #29
- Nike NFTs, Australia Bitcoin ATMs, Kraken in Ireland & More- #WEB3Today #28
- Australians Lose $3B, SEC vs Bittrex, Aave on zkSync, & More- #WEB3Today #27
Highlights of Ethereum Devs Call
- Dencun Devnet 5 will be released next week.
- PR #405 introduces a statement that the
payloadIdvalue returned by the EL client software must be different for two distinct
- EIP-4788 is likely to be included in the Dencun Upgrade.
- Additionally, there was a discussion on the implementation of long-lived subnets aimed at reducing bandwidth usage.
- PR 3175 prohibits a slashed validator from becoming a proposer.
Expected Changes on Beacon Chain with Shapella Upgrade
Expected Changes: Networking, Validators' Responsibilities, Fork Choice, Independent State & Block Historical Accumulators Conclusion
Exploring EVMMAX Proposals & BLS12-381
EVMMAX: EIP-5483, EIP-6601, EIP-5483 vs EIP-6601, EIP-6690 BLS12-381 Curve: EIP-2537, Operations, Applications
Shapella Testing Timeline, Shandong Testnet, Withdrawals Devnets, Mainnet Shadow Forks, Zhejiang Testnet & Withdrawal Testing Techniques
Why Ethereum Clients prefer SSZ over RLP?
After The Merge, Ethereum uses two serialization formats for its two underlined layers. Execution clients use RLP, whereas Consensus clients use SSZ for data storage and transmitting.
Transient Storage for Beginners
EIP-1153: Need, Effects, Pros & Cons, Future Plans
Why Eliezer Yudkowsky is Wrong with Robin Hanson
In this highly anticipated sequel to our 1st AI conversation with Eliezer Yudkowsky, we bring you a thought-provoking discussion with Robin Hanson, a professor of economics at George Mason University and a research associate at the Future of Humanity Institute of Oxford University.
How We Prevent the AI’s from Killing us with Paul Christiano
Paul Christiano runs the Alignment Research Center, a non-profit research organization whose mission is to align future machine learning systems with human interests. Paul previously ran the language model alignment team at OpenAI, the creators of ChatGPT.
Ethereum’s Multi-Year Plan Is Complete. What’s Next?
With validator withdrawals now live, the Ethereum Foundation’s Tim Beiko explains Shapella’s significance, why EIP-4844 is the next big thing, and what else is on Ethereum’s roadmap.
Why MEV Will Always Be Controversial - Ep. 482
Amidst a wide-ranging crackdown on all kinds of crypto players, Representative Tom Emmer talks about recent enforcement actions, the classification of cryptocurrencies as securities or commodities, the potential impact of US regulatory actions on the country’s global economic power, & the Federal Reserve's upcoming payment system.
PEEPanEIP #105: EIP-5757: Process for Approving External Resources with Sam Wilson
Ethereum improvement proposals (EIPs) occasionally link to resources external to this repository. This document sets out the requirements for origins that may be linked to, and the process for approving a new origin.
ETH Withdrawals: Everything You Need to Know
Validators, Ethereum's Validator Lifecycle, Types of Withdrawals, EIP-4895, How to make your Validator ready for Withdrawal?, EIP-4736 & Shapella Mainnet
The Future of Ethereum Goerli Testnet
What is Goerli Testnet?, Why Developers like Goerli?, Goerl Shapella, Future of Goerli Testnet & Holesky Testnet
How to Become Validator for Ethereum Blockchain?
Staking, Setup Node, Roles & Responsibilities
Execution Layer, Consensus Layer, Why there is a need for multiple clients?, Advantages & Risks
Reth: Ethereum Execution Layer Client Written in Rust
Why new client?, Goals, Reth Book, Launch Date & Akula
We have tried to explain common ethereum blockchain concepts in under 60 seconds.
- What is an Ethereum Account?
- Externally Owned Accounts (EOAs) Vs Contract Accounts
- What is an Ethereum Transaction?
- Ethereum Transaction Lifecycle
- What is Ethereum Validator?
Readers can follow more short videos here.
- Apr 27-30: Istanbul ETH Privacy conference & hackathon
- May 5-10: ETHTallinn hackathon
- May 12-14: ETHGlobal Lisbon
- May 19-23: EDCON Montenegro
- May 20-21: ETHDam (Amsterdam) conference & hackathon
- Web3 Communications Associate at WalletConnect
- Social Media & Content Specialist at WalletConnect
- Senior Software & Data Engineer (Europe Remote) at Gelato Network
- Product Engineer at Outlier Ventures
- Applied Cryptography Researcher at Spacemesh
Disclaimer: The information contained on this web page is for education purposes only. Readers are suggested to conduct their own research, review, analyze and verify the content before relying on them.
To publish press releases, project updates and guest posts with us, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to EtherWorld YouTube channel for ELI5 content.
Support us at Gitcoin
You've something to share with the blockchain community, join us on Discord!