- Currently, The Uniswap 1bp fee tier is live on the mainnet, Optimism, and Polygon.
- It allows users to trade with lower fees, making it more accessible and competitive with other DEXes.
Arbitrum has a thriving ecosystem of DeFi dapps that will benefit from less stable-to-stable friction. The Uniswap deployment on Arbitrum currently has ~308M of TVL and ~150M of Trading Volume.
Impact on Uniswap
1bp fee tier offers a lot of advantages:
- Lower fee tiers increase competitiveness and incentivize more user activity.
- As liquidity is more concentrated, 1bp pools are more capital efficient.
- Lower fee tiers can also increase liquidity providers' volume and earnings.
Since its launch on Uniswap V3, 1bp fee tier has directly led to growth in Uniswap’s DEX market share and directly competes with stablecoin DEX protocols.
Source: Dune Analytics
Almost 100% of the community members have voted for this proposal.
Currently, voting to Deploy Uniswap V3 on BNB Chain is going on. This ends approximately February 10, 2023. Most of the community members have voted for the implementation of this proposal.
- TWAMM: Time-Weighted Average Market Maker
- MobyMask: An Initiative to Eliminate Phishers
- Fractional NFTs: EIP-4675 using EIP-1155 & EIP-1633
- Transient Storage for Beginners: EIP-1153 Explained
- How Layer 3 in Future will look like?
- An Overview of Beacon Chain API
Disclaimer: The information contained on this web page is for education purposes only. Readers are suggested to conduct their own research, review, analyze and verify the content before relying on them.
To publish press releases, project updates and guest posts with us, please email at email@example.com.
Subscribe to EtherWorld YouTube channel for ELI5 content.
Support us at Gitcoin
You've something to share with the blockchain community, join us on Discord!