- Dappland by Argent
- Nethermind Working on ProtoDankSharding
- Besu Release 22.7.5
- Message Logs Available on StarkScan
- EIP-5744: Latent Fungible Token
Dappland by Argent
Argent team has announced dappland, i.e., a platform to find and explore leading dapps across the StarkNet ecosystem. Readers can find team information, security audits, token information, etc., and more about their favourite dapps.
Nethermind Team Working on ProtoDankSharding
Besu Release 22.7.5
Message Logs Available on StarkScan
StarkScan,i.e., next-generation Starknet Block Explorer, has now allowed showing message logs in the Messages tab.
EIP-5744: Latent Fungible Token
Ethereum Developers have announced they are working on a new EIP, i.e., EIP-5744: Latent Fungible Token. The following standard is an extension of EIP-20 that enables tokens to become fungible after some initial non-fungible period. Once minted, tokens are non-fungible until they reach maturity. At maturity, they become fungible and can be transferred, traded, and used in any way a standard EIP-20 token can.
Read more about Ethereum in previous Bulletins - Ethereum Bulletin
- The Merge Transition
- Ethereum: The Great Renaming
- Proof of Work
- Proof of Stake
- How to Join Kintsugi testnet?
- Kintsugi Fuzzer Issue
- What is Kiln Testnet?
- How to Join Kiln Testnet?
- An overview of expected changes with the Ethereum Merge upgrade
- MEV in DeFi
- Ethereum Mainnet Shadow Forking: An Overview
- What do Bellatrix, Paris & TTD mean in Ethereum Merge Upgrade?
- Ethereum's roadmap for 2022 and beyond!
Disclaimer: The information contained on this web page is for education purposes only. Readers are suggested to conduct their own research, review, analyze and verify the content before relying on them.
To publish press releases, project updates and guest posts with us, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to EtherWorld YouTube channel for ELI5 content.
Support us at Gitcoin
You've something to share with the blockchain community, join us on Discord!