Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder & researcher at the Ethereum Foundation, shared the latest roadmap of Ethereum protocol development on Twitter. This is a thoughtful return gift by Vitalik to the Ethereum community on the first anniversary of the beacon chain launch .
According to the roadmap, The Merge is the next big milestone followed by The Surge, The Verge, The Plurge & The Splurge.
The Arrow Glacier network upgrade will deploy EIP-4345: Difficulty Bomb Delay to June 2022. This will push the difficulty bomb on the Ethereum PoW chain till Summer next year. The community expects to have "The Merge" activated on the mainnet before June 2022. You may learn more about this upgrade in a blogpost by Ethereum Cat Herders, a decentralized project management group for Ethereum.
Upgrade your node!
- The first Eth2 validator slashing reported on the next day of Serenity launch
- Minimum validator deposit acquired, Eth2 Genesis on Dec 1st!
- An overview of Account Abstraction in Ethereum blockchain
- Ethereum Layer 2 projects: An Overview
- All About The Validator In Ethereum 2.0 Beacon Chain
- How To Become Eth2 Validator On Windows/Linux/Mac
- Ethereum 2.0 Basic Terminology
Cover image: Kelly Sikkema________________________________________________________
Disclaimer: The information contained on this web page is for education purpose only. Readers are suggested to conduct their own research, review, analyze and verify the content before relying on them.
To publish press releases, project updates and guest posts with us, please email at email@example.com.
Subscribe to EtherWorld YouTube channel for easy digestable content.
You've something to share with the blockchain community, join us on Discord!