- Amazon Partners On New Ethereum Marketplace - Kaleido For Enterprises
- IBM announces Cloud Data Shield Experimental – Scalable Data-in-Use Protection for Your Container Workloads
- Seagate is testing a blockchain ledger to track hard drives
- Spanish Bank BBVA loans $150M via the Ethereum blockchain
- Canadian bank Subsidiary VersaVault Initiates Commercialization Stage of Its Digital Safety Deposit Box for Cryptocurrency Exchanges and Crypto Investment Funds.
- Vietnamese Startups are Leading the Way to Connect Blockchain Technology With the Real Economy with Kyber Network.
- SEC - Five things you need to know about ICOs
- SEC’s case against EtherDelta founder Zack Coburn.
- Thai SEC to Approve First ICO portal in November.
- S.Korean lawyers press govt for cryptocurrency laws, investor protection.
- Colorado Division of Securities continues ICO crackdown with four more cease and desist orders
- How the Crypto Crash Could Be Good for Crypto - Bloomberg. A price collapse doesn’t have to herald the end of a technology or its relevance.
- Harvard, Stanford, MIT Endowments Invest in Crypto Funds
Other blockchain news
- Stellar Giveaway - Bringing Lumens to Millions
- Roger Ver's Thoughts on 15th November Bitcoin Cash Upgrade
- Sia: Hardfork successful. All major exchanges (Binance, Bittrex, Upbit, and Poloniex) have re-enabled their Siacoin wallets for trading over the past few days since the hardfork. Sia Weekly Update
- EOS : Thomas CoxFollo's response to Whiteblock - "Yes, EOS is a blockchain". Ledger Blocking Release of Second EOS App
Constantinople hard fork on mainnet scheduled for January 16, 2019.
Ethereum Engineering Effort by Péter Szilágyi. EEP-1: Consensus update rollout
Ethereum Core Dev Meeting #49 [2018-11-09]
A detailed post on differences between Nearprotocol and Ethereum Serenity - Why doesn’t Near just replicate Ethereum Serenity design? by Alexander Skidanov
Substrate - step-by-step instructions on how to build a runtime library for a Substrate chain.
- Proof-of-Concept of sharded fork choice rules with Xshard message routing and balancing, including EVM integration and Xshard EVM calls
- Casper CBC Simplified!
The economic incentives of staking in Serenity.
- Raiden v0.16.0 - Sherlock
EIP / ERC
EIP#1559 - Fee market change for ETH 1.0 chain
- E-Ukraine: Decentralized Electronic Platform For Self-Governance powered by NEM.
- uPort is fully open-source now.
- Raiden Pulse #2: News from September and October
- How Enigma protocol can be used to implement “secret voting”, complete with a video walkthrough.
- Augur Weekly Report — November 7th
- Kaleido Launches Blockchain Marketplace with Plug-and-Play Services and Solution Partnership Program
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
New Protocols for old Asset Classes - A conversation with Consensys’ founder and CEO Joe Lubin and the Consensys CSO Sam Cassatt
Brave's Brendan Eich on Fixing Online Advertising
The Future of Layer2 - Prague Meetup
Blockchain good reads
Atomic Batched Transactions — Solving ERC-20 problems through MetaTX: Executing multiple arbitrary blockchain transactions at once
SMT-based Verification of Solidity Smart Contracts by Leonardo Alt, Christian Reitwiessner.
Wallets, Exchange, Trading & Mining
- Introducing Circle Research
- Poloniex - Pre-Fork Trading for Upcoming Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork
- Bitfinex - Statement Regarding Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork
- Metamask Introducing: Privacy Mode.
- Ethfinex announces a trading competition in collaboration with Waltonchain (WTC).
- Crypto Exchange BTCC Is Closing Its Mining Pool Business
Hackathon, Conferences, Events & Developer programs
- November 9-13, 2018:Blockspot 2018, LISBON, PORTUGAL
- November 09-16, 2018: Waltonchain (WTC) Trading Competition
- November 10 - 11, 2018: EOS Hackathon
- November 14, 2018 :BlockScout - Open Source EVM Blockchain Explorer
- November 14-16, 2018: Decentralized Divani Caravel, Athens, Greece. Registration Open.
- November 26 - Dec. 10, 2018: Settle Virtual Hackathon TWO
- November 27 - December 01, 2018: BlockShow Asia 2018 Singapore
- DECEMBER 7-9, 2018: THE FIRST CONFERENCE ON DISTRIBUTED GOVERNANCE In ATHENS
- DECEMBER 7-9, 2018: ETHSingapore
- January 16-18, 2019: The North American Bitcoin Conference Miami, Florida.
- January 29-30, 2019: AraCon — The Aragon Conference
- February 15-17, 2018: ETH Denver.
- May 13-15, 2019: Consensus by Coindesk. Register here.
Read previous weeks EtherWorld's Weekly
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project. Follow us at Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Medium and Steemit.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Follow us at Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Medium and Steemit.____________________________________________________________________________________________________