- Microsoft Releases The Azure Blockchain Development Kit
- SWITZERLAND APPROVES FIRST BITCOIN-CRYPTOCURRENCY ETF WITH TICKER $HODL
- H&M’s Blockchain-Enabled Tag Lets Customers Track Clothing Origin
- Metropolitan Commercial Bank to Issue MCO Visa Cards in the United States
- SEC Statement on Digital Asset Securities Issuance and Trading Division of Corporation Finance, Division of Investment Management, and Division of Trading and Markets.
- Two ICO Issuers, CarrierEQ Inc. (Airfox) and Paragon Coin Inc., settle SEC Registration Charges, Agree to Register Tokens as Securities
- Charlie Shrem, the chief executive of Bitinstant, is being sued by the Winklevoss twins over the 5,000 Bitcoin stolen from the Winklevoss twins in 2012.
- THE ‘WAL-MART’ OF VENEZUELA HAS STARTED ACCEPTING BITCOIN
- Coindesk introduces Crypto-Economics Explorer, somehow concluded that there is more developer interest in Bitcoin than Ethereum.
Other blockchain news
Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork Update
- Is It Over? (And a Special Message To Calvin Ayre) - Roger Ver, CEO of Bitcoin.com sits down with Daniel Kelman to discuss what happened post November 15th during the Bitcoin Cash hard fork/upgrade.
- SV lost the hash war
- If BCH no longer exist, then what is the bch chart in coinbase? Because it doesn't match ABC, or SV. A discussion on Reddit
Bitcoin Lightning Network Surpasses $1M BTC Capacity , 4,000 Nodes
DASH Sent Three Million Transactions in a One-Day Stress Test
* Carbon Launches First EOS Stablecoin
* Five Big Questions for EOS Answered - NASDAQ
Introducing the IOTA Research Council
There’s a New Plan to Build the Hardware for Ethereum 2.0
Enterprise Ethereum: Blockchain Use Cases and Applications by Industry. These major sectors are already deploying Ethereum blockchain solutions to solve industry problems.
Voting DApp using Web3, Solidity, Hyperledger Fabric and Chaincode EVM - An IBM project that run smart contracts from Solidity onto Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) that is embedded into Hyperledger Fabric to compiles these contracts as bytecode
Infura Dashboard Update. Developers using dashboard generated Project IDs with their API requests will now have visibility into exactly how their application is using Infura. This includes their most common methods, request volume, and bandwidth usage.
Ethereum Developer Tools List
Building Ethereum’s public smart contract infrastructure Part 1: Upgradibility , Part 2: Utilities and Gateways
- Eth2.0 Implementers Call #8
- What’s New in Eth2 - 12 November 2018 by Ben Edgington
- Ethereum 2.0 Development Update #16 — Prysmatic Labs
- Eth2.0 Workday followup notes
STRAKS.tech Snapshot 2017-2018
- Announcing the First External Validators
- Deploying Your First App to Loom PlasmaChain: Installing Loom, Setting up Your Environment, and Generating Keys
- Deploy a Dapp to Loom PlasmaChain | Tutorial Using Loom SDK & Truffle DappChain Example
- Plasma Prime design proposal from BANKEX Foundation team
- Plasma Cash was a transaction format
- Parity Ethereum 2.2.1-beta
- Geth Devcon Delay (v1.8.18)
- Ethereum JS Constantinople Test Updates v6.0.0-beta.2Release CW 46
- v6.0.0-beta.1 Release CW 43
- EthereumJS Recap October 2018
- Solidity Version 0.5.0
- Raiden Network v0.17.0 - Zigzag Street
- ewasm update for monthly testnet releases
EIP / ERC
- EIP 1576: Simple Whisper bid negotiation protocol
- Lake Trade: A beautiful, ZERO-FEE decentralized trading platform powered by Ethereum and 0x. Reddit
- Chainlyt - Ethereum contract explorer with decoded data. Reddit
- Bcmy: A fully-fledged multi blockchain-based asset wallet and payment system for all kinds of payments and transfers.
- Bether (BHR): THE MILLENNIUM CURRENCY
- IXXO: Making decentralization invisible to the users.
- Blockport launches the Blockport Academy, the first phase of their social trading model + USA expansion
- Connext Community Update #4 - Business models, upcoming talks, re-launches!
- Indorse Dev Update — 14 November 2018
- Zcash Blossom and proposed feature goals
- Aragon Q3 Development Update. Congratulations to @AragonProject for 100 DAOs on mainnet!
- Brave's SpeedReader: Fast and Private Reader Mode for the Web
- Gitcoin Gas Station
- Truebit Network Sync Issue #1
- MPX powered by MARKET Protocol is live on the Rinkeby Testnet!!!
- Livepeer - Call for Transcoder Feedback - Streamflow Protocol Update Proposal Draft
- 0x Protocol - Introducing the 0x Launch Kit. Launch a relayer in under a minute.
Out of the league
- Vitalik's painting.
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- Trail of Bits @ Devcon IV Recap
- Vitalik Buterin On the Hard Lessons of Ethereum’s First Five Years
- AMA with Kevin Owocki, Gitcoin
- Hashing It Out #29: Universal Logins – Alex van de Sande
Blockchain good reads
- Let’s take a crack at understanding distributed “consensus” by Preethi Kasireddy
- Bitcoin Cash’s November 2018 fork - A community divided by Jordan Clifford
- Deep Dive into Ethereum on Azure
- Bitcoin-to-ethereum-swap in Solidity
Wallets, Exchange, Trading & Mining
- Parity To Offer Alternative To Infura-Powered Wallets
- The Brooklyn Project: An Overview Of Decentralized Trading Of Digital Assets
- Huobi Global: ABC Version Of Bitcoin Cash (BCH) To Be Re-Designated BCH.
Hackathon, Conferences, Events & Developer programs (Event Calendar)
Call for testers: The Görli cross-client proof-of-authority testnet
November 26 - Dec. 10, 2018: Settle Virtual Hackathon TWO
November 27 - December 01, 2018: BlockShow Asia 2018 Singapore
DECEMBER 7-9, 2018: THE FIRST CONFERENCE ON DISTRIBUTED GOVERNANCE In ATHENS
DECEMBER 7-9, 2018: ETHSingapore
January 16-18, 2019: The North American Bitcoin Conference Miami, Florida.
January 29-30, 2019: AraCon — The Aragon Conference
February 15-17, 2019: ETH Denver.
March 27, 2019: Infura Legacy keys Support will officially stop.
May 13-15, 2019: Consensus by Coindesk. Register here.
EtherWorld's collection of Good Read on Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
Try your personal Digital Asset Calculator
Read previous weeks EtherWorld's Weekly
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project. Follow us at Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Medium and Steemit.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Follow us at Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Medium and Steemit.____________________________________________________________________________________________________