Quote of the week
- $10 Billion Lawsuit Filed Against Craig Wright Over Stolen Bitcoin
- Marshall Islands to become first nation to create cryptocurrency accepted as legal tender
- Nokia Launches Blockchain-Powered IoT Sensing as a Service for Smart Cities
- Poloniex acquired by financial startup Circle
- Switzerland embraces digital currencies and crypto-entrepreneurs
- Porsche testing blockchain applications in vehicles
- Bank of China Patents a Blockchain Scaling Solution
- Subpoenas Signal S.E.C. Crackdown on Initial Coin Offerings
Vitalik said, it's a myth that blockchains should only do "verification", and not "transaction execution", because tx execution is much slower than verification. The fact is Ethereum uncle rate correlates far more strongly with simple tx count than it does with the complexity of the transactions (ie. gas used).
Proof of Work Common App is for those interested in working on open source digital currency protocols.
CoinDash Hacker Inexplicably Returns Another 20,000 ETH
Bitcoin Core 0.16.0 Released
ERC900: Simple staking interface
Using Azure Functions to Call an Ethereum Smart Contract
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
Joe Lubin, Consensys on CNBC
Kenny Rowe from RChain and Maker on Ethereum Podcast
New Projects and White Paper
- Futourist - BLOCKCHAIN TRAVEL REVIEW PLATFORM
Project updates and Press Release
KickCity will disrupt event industry with a help of Blockchain (Press Release)
Bancor Solves A Big Problem, and is Scaling Rapidly
Truffle announced fully featured protable solidity debugger
47 Projects that Make Up the ConsenSys Mesh
- Coinbase Customer Support Update — Our 90 Day Plan
- Bitfinex has managed to decrease BTC withdrawal fees by 25%, to 0.0006 BTC, since SegWit adoption.
- Binance announces a 50% reduction in $BTC withdrawal fees, now fees are only 0.0005 BTC.
- TREZOR Wallet Release 17 - Announced a redesigned interface for your TREZOR Wallet.
- ETHFINEX has Included LALA World for Potential Token Listing.
Bounty, Contest and Hackathon
- Coinbase is hiring full-time senior engineers to work directly on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Lightning and other protocols.
- Mar 6, 2018: Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, NYC
- Mar 8-10, 2018: Ethereum Community Conference - Paris
- Mar 10, 2018: Crypto Investor Show - London, UK
- Mar 15, 2018: Token Fest Conference, San Francisco, US
- Apr 25-26, 2018: Crypto World Journal
- May 3-5, 2018: EDCON in Toronto
- May 11-12, 2018: Ethereal Summit at the Knockdown Center in NYC.
A top Coinbase exec explains the master plan to turn the $1.6 billion cryptocurrency exchange into the next Google
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ For more articles on blockchain technology, follow us at Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Steemit. To receive weekly newsletter, subscribe here. Publish Press Release and list ICO at our website.
For more articles on blockchain technology, follow us at Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Steemit. To receive weekly newsletter, subscribe here. Publish Press Release and list ICO at our website.