- Ethereum sharding concept by Hsiao-Wei Wang.
- Reddit Thread on Sharding Phase 1- Ethereum's scaling solution
- A Quick Gasprice Market Analysis by Vitalik Buterin
- Vlad Zamfir on fault tolerant consensus protocols
- Writing Smart Contracts in IULIA by Christian
- Rinkeby Random Number Generator Contract
- ERC 801 - Canary Interface
- ABI to TypeScript generator
- web3j-spring-boot-starter v1.5.0
- Mathemagic: Full Multiplication in Solidity
Good Reads on Blockchain
Notes on Blockchain Governance by Vitalik Buterin
Inflation and Participation in Stake Based Token (POS) Protocols by Doug Petkanics (Livepeer).
New Projects and White Paper
- CanYa - Blockchain-Powered Marketplace of Services
- Qurito - Curiosity redefined.
- Merry Merkle Tree - A decentralized giving project raising funds through Ethereum.
Project updates and Press Release
- Vaultbank Intends to Bring Stability and Quarterly Dividends to Cryptocurrency Market with Secured Asset-Backed Initial Coin Offering; Pre-sale has started.
- Aventus weekly update.
- Metamask - passed 500k active installations.
- Grid+ introduced trusted Relay Networks - A lightweight scaling solution for Ethereum.
- Gnosis has integrated uPort into Olympia, their first official prediction market tournament.
- Gitcoin now integrates seamlessly into Github with their new Chrome extension.
- Paratii - The State of Decentralised Video Q4 2017
- Gnosis introducing Dutch Exchange
- FunFair Technologies - An end of year update.
- Coinbase adds support for Bitcoin Cash, restricts employees to trade, BCH reached new all time high
- EtherDelta domain is hacked. This website is now safe for use again.
- January 9, 2017 – New York City - ConsenSys and Blockchain EXE will be hosting “Smart Homes and Smart Contracts,” a discussion on the present state and future possibilities of smart homes, smart contracts, and the blockchain.
- January 26, 2017 – San Francisco - Blockchain Connect, a meeting of minds sponsored by the Bay Area ConsenSys team to bridge the Chinese and US blockchain markets.
- February 1, 2017 – Paris – First ever ConsenSys Paris Ethereum Meetup. A panel discussion on the growing role of France and Europe in blockchain innovation, particularly in financial services.
- February 16-18, 2017 – Denver – ETHDenver is holding a hackathon and workshops so that developers, thought leaders, advisers, and companies can work alongside one another and build the infrastructure and applications that will power the world of tomorrow. Judges include Joseph Lubin and many more from ConsenSys.
ICO or Token Sale
Disclaimer: This list of ICO is NOT an endorsement by EtherWorld and it may include scam projects. Readers are requested to do their own research before investing into any project.
Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org for Press Release and free listing of ICO & events.
For more updates, technical blogs and general discussion on Blockchain Technology, follow us at Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Medium. Subscribe here to receive blockchain weekly newsletter.