- UniStark: UniSwap x Starknet
- Ethereum Transaction Viewer Updates
- ETH Deflationary
- Besu Release 22.7.6
- Devcon Week Starts Today
UniStark: UniSwap x Starknet
Uniswap is now Warp’ed to StarkNet. Developers have successfully transpiled and compiled Uniswap v3. Developers are now finishing a hardhat plugin that allows them to run all their Solidity hardhat tests on the transpiled Cairo. Here is the complete analysis by Nethermind Team.
Ethereum Transaction Viewer Updates
- UI Updated by haruxe
- Transaction Info & Decoded Actions
- Decodes Revert Reasons
- Shows Token Prices
Besu Release 22.7.6
Devcon Week Starts Today
Devcon is an intensive introduction for new Ethereum explorers, a global family reunion for those already a part of our ecosystem, and a source of energy and creativity for all. Here is the complete The Devcon VI Manual by Ethereum Foundation.
Read more about Ethereum in previous Bulletins - Ethereum Bulletin
- The Merge Transition
- Ethereum: The Great Renaming
- Proof of Work
- Proof of Stake
- How to Join Kintsugi testnet?
- Kintsugi Fuzzer Issue
- What is Kiln Testnet?
- How to Join Kiln Testnet?
- An overview of expected changes with the Ethereum Merge upgrade
- MEV in DeFi
- Ethereum Mainnet Shadow Forking: An Overview
- What do Bellatrix, Paris & TTD mean in Ethereum Merge Upgrade?
- Ethereum's roadmap for 2022 and beyond!
Disclaimer: The information contained on this web page is for education purposes only. Readers are suggested to conduct their own research, review, analyze and verify the content before relying on them.
To publish press releases, project updates and guest posts with us, please email at email@example.com.
Subscribe to EtherWorld YouTube channel for ELI5 content.
Support us at Gitcoin
You've something to share with the blockchain community, join us on Discord!