- Streamr partners with Hewlett Packard Enterprise to monetise car data.
- Blockchain across Facebook.
- Microsoft - Simplifying blockchain app development with Azure Blockchain Workbench
- Oracle Is Rolling Out Blockchain Products
- SEC Commissioner Peirce gave an incredible speech about tokens and regulation.
- China Publishing Crypto Ratings: Bitcoin, Neo, Ethereum, Ripple, Verge, Litecoin and More
- Australian Government Budget - Injects $700,000 for Blockchain Research
- German Bank Allows Users To Transfer Loans Anywhere In The World Using Bitcoin
- Casper v0.1 "First Release" GitHub. Reddit. Participating in Casper will require a minimum of 1,500 ETH.
- Truly understanding Casper impact to miners (Reddit discussion)
- Devcon4 Announcement - Devcon4 will take place in Prague from 30 October – 02 November of this year.
- EIP0 Summit — Statement of intent to support Ethereum governance initiatives
Other Blockchain News
- Bitcoin conferences flood New York, bringing millions in ticket sales - CNBC
- Bitcoin Cash is upgrading on May 15th.
- Ripple - First Pilot Results for xRapid
- Monero (XRM) Becomes a Victim of Malware Mining
- Plasma Implementers Call #7: Merkle Trees in Bloom
- Casper Standup call #50
- EIP 956 - Proposing a revised process for handling of EIP drafts.
- EIP-1057: Proposal for a new Proof-of-Work algorithm
- EIP 1062: Formalize IPFS hash into ENS(Ethereum Name Service) resolver
- ERC-1070 Standard Bounties
Good Reads on Blockchain
- Ethereum Research
- Fellowship of Ethereum Magicians
- Strange Loop: An Ethereum Governance Framework Proposal by Dan Finlay
- Are Miners Centralized? A Look into Mining Pools - Consensys
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- Interview - Christine Moy: JP Morgan Chase's blockchain lead
New Projects and White Paper
- TravelerToken: Simplifying online bookings with Blockchain Technology
- Monsterbit: MONSTER MARKETPLACE
- Amberdata analytics dashboards
Project updates and Press Release
- Parity - Secure from scratch: new smart contract development processes
- OmiseGo roadmap
- Ethereum Alarm Clock - Introducing Conditional Scheduling with the Chronos Protocol
- Truffle has surpassed 500k downloads.
- FunFair Opens Applications for Closed Beta Participation on the Ethereum Main Network.
- Aragon Q1 Development Update. Aragon Nest: First awarded grants
- Ujo Music live on main net.
- The District Weekly - May 12th, 2018
- Dether Update - The Final Countdown Before Personal App Release and New Website
- Indorse Dev Update - Revenue, users and re-branding
- uPort - Entering the age of data privacy
- Cosmos AMA
Mining and Trading
- New York Stock Exchange - Bitcoin Sees Wall Street Warm to Trading Virtual Currency
- Coinbase - How we make decisions?
- Scam exchange alert - CoinExchange.io (Reddit)
- Kauri Technical Content Competition: The competition starts May 3rd and will run on the Rinkeby testnet until May 31st.
- EthMemphis hackathon. Apply before MAY 19TH - 7 PM.
- HackEth - May 19-20, 2018 at Warsaw
- EthBuenosAires hackathon from May 25-28, 2018.
- Melonport hackthon in Zug. May 17-19, 2018
- Free DAPP Hackathon in Atlanta - June 1-2, 2018.
- May 11-17, 2018: Blockchain Week New York City
- May 14-16, 2018: Consensus 2018 by Coindesk
- MAY 14-18, 2018: Boulder Startup Week
- May 15, 2018: BRAVE AND BAT NYC MEETUP
- May 16-17, 2018: Token Summit III (NYC)
- May 17, 2018: BLOCKCHAIN, ACCOUNTING, AUDIT, AND TAX CONFERENCE II. (New York) Register
- June 1, 2018: Blockchain for Social Impact Conference (Washington, DC)
- June 27-28, 2018: Blockchain Expo World Series- Amsterdam
- September 14-15, 2018: Litecoin Summit
- October 30, 2018 – November 02, 2018 : Devcon4 in Prague.
- IDMoney White-Listing registration opened.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.