- Streamr partners with Hewlett Packard Enterprise to monetise car data.
- Blockchain across Facebook.
- Microsoft - Simplifying blockchain app development with Azure Blockchain Workbench
- Oracle Is Rolling Out Blockchain Products
- SEC Commissioner Peirce gave an incredible speech about tokens and regulation.
- China Publishing Crypto Ratings: Bitcoin, Neo, Ethereum, Ripple, Verge, Litecoin and More
- Australian Government Budget - Injects $700,000 for Blockchain Research
- German Bank Allows Users To Transfer Loans Anywhere In The World Using Bitcoin
- Casper v0.1 "First Release" GitHub. Reddit. Participating in Casper will require a minimum of 1,500 ETH.
- Truly understanding Casper impact to miners (Reddit discussion)
- Devcon4 Announcement - Devcon4 will take place in Prague from 30 October – 02 November of this year.
- EIP0 Summit — Statement of intent to support Ethereum governance initiatives
Other Blockchain News
- Bitcoin conferences flood New York, bringing millions in ticket sales - CNBC
- Bitcoin Cash is upgrading on May 15th.
- Ripple - First Pilot Results for xRapid
- Monero (XRM) Becomes a Victim of Malware Mining
- Plasma Implementers Call #7: Merkle Trees in Bloom
- Casper Standup call #50
- EIP 956 - Proposing a revised process for handling of EIP drafts.
- EIP-1057: Proposal for a new Proof-of-Work algorithm
- EIP 1062: Formalize IPFS hash into ENS(Ethereum Name Service) resolver
- ERC-1070 Standard Bounties
Good Reads on Blockchain
- Ethereum Research
- Plasma XT: Plasma Cash with much less per-user data checking
- Plasma Cash with smaller exit procedure, and a general approach to safety proofs
- Fellowship of Ethereum Magicians
- Strange Loop: An Ethereum Governance Framework Proposal by Dan Finlay
- Are Miners Centralized? A Look into Mining Pools - Consensys
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- Interview - Christine Moy: JP Morgan Chase's blockchain lead
New Projects and White Paper
- TravelerToken: Simplifying online bookings with Blockchain Technology
- Monsterbit: MONSTER MARKETPLACE
- Amberdata analytics dashboards
Project updates and Press Release
- Parity - Secure from scratch: new smart contract development processes
- OmiseGo roadmap
- Ethereum Alarm Clock - Introducing Conditional Scheduling with the Chronos Protocol
- Truffle has surpassed 500k downloads.
- FunFair Opens Applications for Closed Beta Participation on the Ethereum Main Network.
- Aragon Q1 Development Update. Aragon Nest: First awarded grants
- Ujo Music live on main net.
- The District Weekly - May 12th, 2018
- Dether Update - The Final Countdown Before Personal App Release and New Website
- Indorse Dev Update - Revenue, users and re-branding
- uPort - Entering the age of data privacy
- Cosmos AMA
Mining and Trading
- New York Stock Exchange - Bitcoin Sees Wall Street Warm to Trading Virtual Currency
- Coinbase - How we make decisions?
- Scam exchange alert - CoinExchange.io (Reddit)
- Kauri Technical Content Competition: The competition starts May 3rd and will run on the Rinkeby testnet until May 31st.
- EthMemphis hackathon. Apply before MAY 19TH - 7 PM.
- HackEth - May 19-20, 2018 at Warsaw
- EthBuenosAires hackathon from May 25-28, 2018.
- Melonport hackthon in Zug. May 17-19, 2018
- Free DAPP Hackathon in Atlanta - June 1-2, 2018.
- May 11-17, 2018: Blockchain Week New York City
- May 14-16, 2018: Consensus 2018 by Coindesk
- MAY 14-18, 2018: Boulder Startup Week
- May 15, 2018: BRAVE AND BAT NYC MEETUP
- May 16-17, 2018: Token Summit III (NYC)
- May 17, 2018: BLOCKCHAIN, ACCOUNTING, AUDIT, AND TAX CONFERENCE II. (New York) Register
- June 1, 2018: Blockchain for Social Impact Conference (Washington, DC)
- June 27-28, 2018: Blockchain Expo World Series- Amsterdam
- September 14-15, 2018: Litecoin Summit
- October 30, 2018 – November 02, 2018 : Devcon4 in Prague.
- IDMoney White-Listing registration opened.
EtherWorld's Weekly Archives
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project. Follow us at Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Medium and Steemit.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Follow us at Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Medium and Steemit.____________________________________________________________________________________________________