- The German National Tourist Board (GNTB) will now be accepting payments for services in cryptocurrency.
- Thailand's top banks to waive off digital transaction fees
- If Facebook Can Be Worth Billions, Why Can't Cryptos?
- Twitter Will Ban ICO Ads
- Nvidia CEO: GPU Production Boost Needed Because of Crypto Miners
Souptacular updated about Metropolis 2 (Constantinople) progress so far :
- Constantinople doesn't have a timeline yet
- teams are focusing on Casper and sharding and layer 1 scalability solutions.
- Vitalik pushed the idea that there be a shift in community excitement around hard forks and other optimizations, like client speed-ups, be celebrated.
- At this time there are just too few EIPs that would take away too much time from other efforts to justify pushing Metro too soon before we have significant progress (even more so than today) on things like Casper and sharding.
A research by Tokenthusiast says More Than 70% of Ethereum DApps are Games.
- EIP: Modify block mining to be ASIC resistant. Issue#958 Reddit
- ERC: Web 3 QR Code Scanning API #945
- Walking Through the ERC721 Full Implementation
- Ethereum Core Devs Meeting 35 Notes
- Ethereum Core Devs Meeting 36 Agenda. Watch it for Metropolis Part 2 important updates.
- Casper Standup 45
- Plasma Implementers Call #5: Plasma Cash
- HAssembly-evm : Ethereum virtual machine assembly on Haskell DSL Reddit, GitHub
- Web3 Design Principles - A framework of UX rules for Blockchain based Distributed Applications (part 1)
- Parity - The first Wasm contract on Kovan has been deployed.
Good Reads on Blockchain
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- Plasma: Smart Contract Scalability with Christian Reitwiessner
- Discussing Plasma and Storage Rent with Karl Floersch and Phil Daian
New Projects and White Paper
- Algebraix.io: Own your data
Project updates and Press Release
KickCity participates in Slush 2018 in Tokyo (Press Release)
OmiseGo, with Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin, is donating the equivalent of $1 million USD in OMG tokens directly to refugees living in extreme poverty, and GiveDirectly will deliver those funds.
Aragon Core v0.5 — ”The Architect” release
- Aragon - The fight for freedom Video
Digix announcing the launch process of DGX 2.0
imToken & Kyber Network Instant Exchange Winners Announcement: Week 1
The Dharma Protocol enables users to interact on the Ethereum blockchain using tokenized debt agreements with Dharma Plex.
Makerdao announcing Oasis.Direct — Instantly transfer ETH for MKR/DAI
Gitcoin: Q1 2018 Update
- MedCredits $10,000 App Competition. Submissions will be accepted beginning now until April 24, 2018.
- Hackital 36-Hour Ethereum Hackathon in Washington, DC from April 27-29, 2018.
- EthMemphis hackathon. Apply before MAY 19TH - 7 PM.
- EthBuenosAires hackathon from May 25-28, 2018
April 3-4, 2018: Deconomy in Seoul
Apr 11, 2018: BlockFin Summit at the LendIt Fintech in San Francisco, USA
April 17, 2018: DappDev in Kiev
April 18-19, 2018: Blockchain Expo World Series, London
April 19, 2018: Synchronize 2018
Apr 25-26, 2018: Crypto World Journal
May 3-5, 2018: EDCON in Toronto
May 10, 2018: Fluidity Summit 2018
May 11-12, 2018: Ethereal Summit at the Knockdown Center in NYC.
MAY 14-18, 2018: Boulder Startup Week
May 16-17, 2018: Token Summit III (NYC)
ICO or Token Sale
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.