- Banks can't deal with crypto traders, says Reserve Bank of India
- Chile’s Countrywide Energy Commission To Use Ethereum For Energy Facts Pilot
- SEC Halts Fraudulent Scheme Involving Unregistered ICO.
- Twitter suspended the "@Bitcoin" account for violating its rules.
Vitalik proposed an EIP 960 suggesting the introduction of a hard cap on the total supply of ETH at 120,204,432; twice the amount of ETH sold in the original sale. Reddit discussion
ASIC RESISTANCE discussed before core dev meeting
- Discuss the ASIC problem in Ethereum Reddit
Vitalik Buterin Calling Craig Wright a Fraud in Public
Ethereum Community Fund - Official Presentation March 2018
Other Blockchain news
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey invests $2.5 million into Bitcoin's Lightning Network.
- Monero Upgrade
On April 6, 2018 occured a scheduled upgrade on the Monero network that introduces two major changes:
- A PoW tweak to curb any potential threat of ASICs and preserve ASIC resistance.
- The minimum ring size is bumped to 7 (mixin 6).
XMR network hash rate is significantly decreased after the fork.
Monero Network Hashrate Distribution Before/After v0.12.0.0 Upgrade
What is the Ethereum teams reaction to the results of the XMR fork?
- Lisk Core 1.0.0 Open Beta Launch
- Sia Community Update — March 2018
Ethereum Core Developer Meeting #36 [04/06/18]
ERC928: ETHAvatar - Like Gravatar, but for ETH Addresses, not Emails. Reddit
EIP 908: Reward for clients and full nodes validating transactions
Good Reads on Blockchain
- Part 1 of a comparative analysis between Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric and R3 Corda - ConsenSys
- Airdrops: Key Themes and Design Considerations
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- Vitalik at Deconomy 2018
- The Corner Case, Episode 1 - Nick Johnson from Ethereum helps you debug your difficult smart contract problems and design issues.
- Hashing It Out #1: Nick Johnson
- Ethereum Governance with Hudson Jameson
- Blockchaingers Hackathon 2018 - interview with Vinay Gupta
- Plasma White Paper in audiobook.
New Projects and White Paper
- Peepeth - a decentralized Twitter powered by the Ethereum blockchain.
- FOAM: Token Curated Registries for Geographic Points of Interest
Project updates and Press Release
- Omise and OmiseGO sign MoU with ShinhanCard a major player in South Korea’s banking and payments arena, to explore opportunities for fintech and blockchain initiatives
- O-M-forking-G - OMG and Cosmos have decided to start f̵o̵r̵k̵i̵n̵g spooning…hard.
- DigixGlobal (DGX) Marketplace is now LIVE.
- Status Alpha 0.9.16 Release Notes
- Announcing DAI Integration
- Golem to launch mainnet very soon
- Aragon DAO Workshop 🔧 (Testnet)
- Grid+ is Looking for Round 2 & 3 Beta Testers in Texas.
- Ethereum Sharding Development Update
- BSIC Launches Incubator to Tackle Global Issues with Blockchain
- Zeppelin - US Dollar Audit
- Kleros Early Juror Program: Token Airdrop Development Update — March
- ChronoBank Community Update: March 2018
- ChronoBank’s DMT: Distributed blockchain Middleware Tracker
- OpenLaw Development Update
- The Bancor Wallet is now LIVE
- Introducing Coinbase Ventures
- CoinMarketCap tracking over 10,000 markets
- Ethfinex announce the launch of Nectar.community — a governance platform through which Nectar holders can monitor balances, redeem fees and vote on community governance proposals.
- TREZOR Password Manager now compatible with Model T
- Ripple Has Tried to Buy Its Way Onto Major Exchanges for Cryptocurrency - Bloomberg
- Fintech hackathon in Haïti from April 13-14, 2018.
- MedCredits $10,000 App Competition. Submissions will be accepted beginning now until April 24, 2018.
- Hackital 36-Hour Ethereum Hackathon in Washington, DC from April 27-29, 2018.
- EthMemphis hackathon. Apply before MAY 19TH - 7 PM.
- EthBuenosAires hackathon from May 25-28, 2018.
Apr 11, 2018: BlockFin Summit at the LendIt Fintech in San Francisco, USA
April 17, 2018: DappDev in Kiev
April 18-19, 2018: Blockchain Expo World Series, London
April 19, 2018: Synchronize 2018
Apr 25-26, 2018: Crypto World Journal
May 3-5, 2018: EDCON in Toronto
May 10, 2018: Fluidity Summit 2018
May 11-12, 2018: Ethereal Summit at the Knockdown Center in NYC.
MAY 14-18, 2018: Boulder Startup Week
May 16-17, 2018: Token Summit III (NYC)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project. Follow us at Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Medium and Steemit.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Follow us at Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Medium and Steemit.____________________________________________________________________________________________________