- Banks can't deal with crypto traders, says Reserve Bank of India
- Chile’s Countrywide Energy Commission To Use Ethereum For Energy Facts Pilot
- SEC Halts Fraudulent Scheme Involving Unregistered ICO.
- Twitter suspended the "@Bitcoin" account for violating its rules.
ASIC RESISTANCE discussed before core dev meeting
- Discuss the ASIC problem in Ethereum Reddit
Vitalik Buterin Calling Craig Wright a Fraud in Public
Ethereum Community Fund - Official Presentation March 2018
Other Blockchain news
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey invests $2.5 million into Bitcoin's Lightning Network.
- Monero Upgrade
On April 6, 2018 occured a scheduled upgrade on the Monero network that introduces two major changes:
- A PoW tweak to curb any potential threat of ASICs and preserve ASIC resistance.
- The minimum ring size is bumped to 7 (mixin 6).
XMR network hash rate is significantly decreased after the fork.
Monero Network Hashrate Distribution Before/After v0.12.0.0 Upgrade
What is the Ethereum teams reaction to the results of the XMR fork?
- Lisk Core 1.0.0 Open Beta Launch
- Sia Community Update — March 2018
Ethereum Core Developer Meeting #36 [04/06/18]
EIP 908: Reward for clients and full nodes validating transactions
Good Reads on Blockchain
- Part 1 of a comparative analysis between Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric and R3 Corda - ConsenSys
- Airdrops: Key Themes and Design Considerations
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- Vitalik at Deconomy 2018
- The Corner Case, Episode 1 - Nick Johnson from Ethereum helps you debug your difficult smart contract problems and design issues.
- Hashing It Out #1: Nick Johnson
- Ethereum Governance with Hudson Jameson
- Blockchaingers Hackathon 2018 - interview with Vinay Gupta
- Plasma White Paper in audiobook.
New Projects and White Paper
- Peepeth - a decentralized Twitter powered by the Ethereum blockchain.
- FOAM: Token Curated Registries for Geographic Points of Interest
Project updates and Press Release
- Omise and OmiseGO sign MoU with ShinhanCard a major player in South Korea’s banking and payments arena, to explore opportunities for fintech and blockchain initiatives
- O-M-forking-G - OMG and Cosmos have decided to start f̵o̵r̵k̵i̵n̵g spooning…hard.
- DigixGlobal (DGX) Marketplace is now LIVE.
- Status Alpha 0.9.16 Release Notes
- Announcing DAI Integration
- Golem to launch mainnet very soon
- Aragon DAO Workshop 🔧 (Testnet)
- Grid+ is Looking for Round 2 & 3 Beta Testers in Texas.
- Ethereum Sharding Development Update
- BSIC Launches Incubator to Tackle Global Issues with Blockchain
- Zeppelin - US Dollar Audit
- Kleros Early Juror Program: Token Airdrop Development Update — March
- ChronoBank Community Update: March 2018
- ChronoBank’s DMT: Distributed blockchain Middleware Tracker
- OpenLaw Development Update
- The Bancor Wallet is now LIVE
- Introducing Coinbase Ventures
- CoinMarketCap tracking over 10,000 markets
- Ethfinex announce the launch of Nectar.community — a governance platform through which Nectar holders can monitor balances, redeem fees and vote on community governance proposals.
- TREZOR Password Manager now compatible with Model T
- Ripple Has Tried to Buy Its Way Onto Major Exchanges for Cryptocurrency - Bloomberg
- Fintech hackathon in Haïti from April 13-14, 2018.
- MedCredits $10,000 App Competition. Submissions will be accepted beginning now until April 24, 2018.
- Hackital 36-Hour Ethereum Hackathon in Washington, DC from April 27-29, 2018.
- EthMemphis hackathon. Apply before MAY 19TH - 7 PM.
- EthBuenosAires hackathon from May 25-28, 2018.
Apr 11, 2018: BlockFin Summit at the LendIt Fintech in San Francisco, USA
April 17, 2018: DappDev in Kiev
April 18-19, 2018: Blockchain Expo World Series, London
April 19, 2018: Synchronize 2018
Apr 25-26, 2018: Crypto World Journal
May 3-5, 2018: EDCON in Toronto
May 10, 2018: Fluidity Summit 2018
May 11-12, 2018: Ethereal Summit at the Knockdown Center in NYC.
MAY 14-18, 2018: Boulder Startup Week
May 16-17, 2018: Token Summit III (NYC)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.