US Congress to Discuss ICOs in Hearing Next Week
Vermont - First US Real Estate Transaction In Blockchain Completed
Paypal patented "EXPEDITED VIRTUAL CURRENCY TRANSACTION SYSTEM"
Cannabis Publication to Launch on Civil's Decentralized News Platform.
Is Google Quietly Purging Cryptocurrency Ads and Content?
MtGox Trustee Sold Bitcoins and Bitcoin Cash Worth More Than $406 million
- Announcing Beneficiaries of the Ethereum Foundation Grants
- ENSNow: Get an ENS subdomain and point it at your wallet instantly - just launched on mainnet at ETHCC!
- Requesting comments on EIP: Reward for clients and full nodes validating transactions
- Casper Research (call video)
- Plasma Implementers Call #4
- Solidity version 0.4.21 released, featuring (among others) staticcall and other opt-in breaking security changes!
- Solidity ABIv2
- Truffle announced portable Solidity debugger
- EIP905: Fast clone the storage by copying the storage root hash
- EIP909: Revert contract state back to specific block
- Bridging the ÐApp – Scaling now with Parity Bridge
- Geth v1.8.2: Frost - First maintenance release of the Iceberg family.
- ethers.js v.3.0.1 release
Good Reads on Blockchain
- Prediction markets for content curation DAOs by Vitalik Buterin
- Conditional proof of stake hashcash by Vitalik Buterin
- A Warm Welcome to Web3 and the Future of the Internet by Vivek Singh. Video
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- EthCC YouTube live streams
- Correct-by-construction Casper: Binary consensus→Sharding slide by Vlad Zamfir
- Vitalik Buterin Keynote, Ethereum Foundation 2018 Preview
- Ethereal Lounge Kickoff Conversation With Joseph Lubin and Lauren Shin
- SXSW Live Interview with Joseph Lubin
- Executive Director Of The Ethereum Foundation Aya Miyaguchi on ETH News interview.
- Funding the Web with Brendan Eich (Brave)
- Interview of creator of ERC 20 standards - Fabian Vogelsteller
New Projects and White Paper
- GasToken.io - Cheaper Ethereum Transaction. A token that lets you store Ethereum gas, and save money on high-gas transactions.
- PentaCore - empowers investors to be part of a new movement of democratic, disruptive technology through sound investment.
- Giftcoin - Cryptocurrency for charitable giving and good causes
- Concierge - Travel booking marketplace.
- CryptoCities - Collect, Trade and Win Cities on the Blockchain
Project updates and Press Release
- Press Release - KickCity has launched Public Beta
- OmiseGO (OMG) - Next generation financial network and decentralized economy
- Harbour protocol is now open sourced. GitHub
- Status - Securing the Path to Beta
- DigixGlobal release to mainnet possible as soon as a week.
- 0x Protocol v2 Development Update #6 — February 2018
- Coinbase announces Index Fund.
- Eric Scro, joined as the Vice President of Finance for Coinbase
- Ledger Nano S - New firmware update 1.4.1 available.
- Ledger Nano S seems to have an exploit says a security researchers
- MyCrypto Launches Public Beta.
- Binance Claims Hackers Lost Money in Stealing Attempt
- Zebpay - Celebrating 3 Million Users by Slashing Fee on Alt Coins
- Mar 15, 2018: Token Fest Conference, San Francisco, US
- Apr 25-26, 2018: Crypto World Journal
- May 3-5, 2018: EDCON in Toronto
- May 11-12, 2018: Ethereal Summit at the Knockdown Center in NYC.
- May 16-17, 2018: Token Summit III (NYC)
- What to Consider Before Investing in ICO in 2018
- A top Coinbase exec explains the master plan to turn the $1.6 billion cryptocurrency exchange into the next Google
- Token Data: February 2018 - ICO raised $1.2 Billion
- ICO or Token Sale Calendar
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project. Follow us at Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Medium and Steemit.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Follow us at Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Medium and Steemit.____________________________________________________________________________________________________