- SEC statement on ICO, ETH reaches all time high
- Bitcoin ETF Providers Rush to Get SEC’s Approval
- "Barclays, Credit Suisse, KBC, SIX, Thomson Reuters and UBS collaborate to advance MiFID II data reconciliation" using private Ethereum chain on Azure. Going into production to agree on public reference data for compliance.
- Munchee Inc. halts ICO, refunded investor proceeds after the SEC intervened. Munchee was seeking $15 million in capital to improve an existing iPhone app centered on restaurant meal reviews and create an “ecosystem” in which Munchee and others would buy and sell goods and services using the tokens. The company communicated through its website, a white paper, and other means that it would use the proceeds to create the ecosystem, including eventually paying users in tokens for writing food reviews and selling both advertising to restaurants and “in-app” purchases to app users in exchange for tokens. Munchee consented to the SEC’s cease-and-desist order without admitting or denying the findings.
- France Will Allow Blockchain Platforms For Trading Securities
- Kovan testnet hardfork
- Alert ! Ethereum Mist browser affected by Chromium vulnerability
- Notes from Ethereum Core Devs Meeting #29 (12/01/17) and #30 (12/15/17)
- Parity proposed changes to SELFDESTRUCT behaviour
- Vitalik congratulated Ethereum community on surpassing 10 tx/sec for an entire day on Dec 12, 2017
- Over 800,000 transactions processed on December 11, 2017.
- Ethereum - All Core Devs Meetings
- Trustlines Network: Open Protocol for Decentralized, IOU-based Currency Networks (video from Devcon 3)
- [Updated] Ethereum PoS: Casper FFG In Depth
- ERC 792: Arbitration Standard
- Remix IDE Update
- Learning Solidity : Auditing, Security and Testing
- Calling the precompiled contracts added in Byzantium from Solidity
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- Joseph Lubin, Ethereum co-founder on Bloomberg TV
- Conor Svensson - web3j - Ethereum London
- Off Chain with Jimmy Song - Interview with Roger Ver
- Griff Green - Giveth:The Future of Giving on The Bitcoin Podcast
- Kevin Owocki from Gitcoin and Mark Beylin from Bounties Network on An Ethereum Podcast
New Projects and White Paper
- Dock - A Connected Professional World
- Ethersport - Innovative and fully decentralized sports prediction platform.
- Telcoin - A cryptocurrency distributed by your mobile operator and accepted everywhere.
- ARBITRAGE CRYPTO TRADER - TRADING CRYPTO-CURRENCY TERMINAL FOR TRADING ON TWO EXCHANGES SIMULTANEOUSLY.
Project updates and Press Release
- IQueon - On the Verge of Revolution in the World of Intellectual Games (Press Release)
- Ubiq - Ubiqscan Block Explorer has been upgraded to handle an increased load
- Ethereum Commonwealth Development Vision & Roadmap for ETC
- zeppelin_os announces partnerships with OpenBazaar, TrueBit, ChainLink, Storj, Ripio, Decentraland, PROPS, LivePeer and District0x
- Quantstamp Presents at Coinbase
- CryptoKitties On Your Phone With Toshi
- Kik leaning towards building on Stellar instead of Ethereum.
- EthLend on Bloomberg
- Aventus Weekly Update
- Cryptocurrency Weekly Price Analysis (Dec 17, 2017)
- Bitcoin Cash Blockchain wallet, BCH Visa Debit card and ATM, price over $2000, increasing support to community
- total cryptocoin market cap just hit $0.5T
- Poloniex Exchange - There's an impostor Poloniex app in the Google Play Store. Do
not use this; it may be malicious. There is no official Poloniex app.
Bounty and Hackathon
- Winners of the Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition Hackathon
- Jan 9, 2017: CES to Hold Digital Money Forum in Las Vegas
ICO or Token Sale
- Ongoing - IQeon (preICO)
- December 23, 2017 - Rocketpool
- January 16, 2018 - Kudos
- February, 1 2018 - KickCity
Disclaimer: This list of ICO is NOT an endorsement by EtherWorld and it may include scam projects. Readers are requested to do their own research before investing into any project.
Please email at email@example.com for Press Release and free listing of ICO & events.
Follow us at Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Steemit and Medium. For weekly newsletter, subscribe here. For publishing Press Release and free listing of ICO at our website, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.