(Blockchain Weekly Recap)
- DocuSign Can Now Trigger Clause Smart Contracts, Co. Preps For Paid Clients
- SEC Staff to Hold Fintech Forum to Discuss Distributed Ledger Technology and Digital Assets. Forum To Be Held on May 31 at SEC Headquarters.
- Canada Proposes Regulatory Framework for Cryptocurrency Exchanges
- Fundación Castro Limón in Tijuana, Mexico, a Nonprofit Children’s Hospital Now Accepts Crypto Donations Via Giveth and Alibre
- Tokyo crypto-cops nab their first cryptocurrency hacker: the $134K Monacoin thief
All Core Dev call 57
kaizen - Aya Miyaguchi for Afri S.
Ethereum reddit - A statement & call for discussion from (some of) the /r/ethereum moderators regarding recent events.
The Future of ENS, as Explained in Our ETHcc Talks (Videos Inside)
Coinbase Rival ErisX Says Crypto Trading Platform for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash Is Imminent
Other blockchain news
- ECIP-1049: Why Ethereum Classic should Adopt Keccak256 for its Proof of Work Algorithm.
Exchange, Wallet, Trading and Minning news
- Etherscan added the ability to view/explore "State Changes" for any transaction made.
- Stellar Lumens (XLM) is launching on Coinbase Pro
- Basic support for EVMC in Rust
EIP / ERC
- EIP 1155: ERC-1155 Multi Token Standard. Last Call (review ends 2019-03-28).
- EIP 1844: ENS Interface Discovery
Projects and Protocols update
- What’s New With Gitcoin? Product Updates From Q1 2019
- Goodbye Melonport, hello world! Madeeba Ltd will be building an application layer on Melon which will enable users to enter a one-stop shop for asset management without necessarily being aware that they are using blockchain technology.
- Connext Introducing the Dai Card. Transact Instantly, Cheaply, and Securely in Dai.
- Nimbus Development Update, March 2019
- Golem AMA is happening on April 20th, 18hs, CEST.
- yeeth updates #2BeaconChain, BLS & Libp2p. Yeeth repositories have been relicensed from GPL-3.0 to MIT.
- MakerDAO joins the #PiDay celebration by encouraging donations to charity.
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- Transcript: Scalable blockchains as data layers | Vitalik Buterin
Blockchain good reads
- Web3 subscription APIs and watching birth of CryptoKitty
- VDF FAQ pt. 1 or Making an Open Source Chip
Also check: EtherWorld's collection of Good Read on Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
Hackathon, Conferences, Events & Developer programs (Event Calendar)
- March 22, 2019: Zero Knowledge Summit 0x03 (Berlin)
- March 26, 2019: Webinar: The Final Word: IBFT 2.0 and Enterprise Consensus by PegaSys
- March 27, 2019: Infura Legacy keys Support will officially stop.
- April 4-5, 2019: Deconomy (Seoul)
- April 8-14, 2019: EDCON in Sydney.
- April 15-30, 2019: Ethereal Virtual Hackathon
- April 19-21, 2019: ETHCapetown, Cape Town, South Africa.
- April 23-24, 2019: Blockchain Revolution Global at Toronto
- April 23-24, 2019: Blockchain Life 2019 at Singapore.
- April 24, 2019: Enterprise Blockchain Awards
- April 24-26, 2019: Truffle Blockchain Development Workshop, Dublin 2019
- May 10-11, 2019: ETHEREAL, NEW YORK
- May 13-15, 2019: Consensus by Coindesk. Register here.
- May 16, 2019: TOKEN SUMMIT IV NEW YORK CITY.
- May 17, 2019: Hard deadline to accept proposals for “Istanbul” upgrade.
- May 17–19, 2019: ETHNewYork
- May 17, 2019: Deadline to accept proposals for Instanbul upgrade fork
- May 23-25, 2019: Swarm Orange Summit Madrid 2019
- June 22 – 24, 2019: Zcon, Annual Privacy Conference
- August 2–4, 2019: ETHIndia II
- September 6–8, 2019: ETHBoston
- October 2019: ETHWaterloo II, Sign up to mailing list to be notified when applications open.
- October 2019: Istanbul. Planned Ethereum Network Upgrade
Read previous weeks EtherWorld's Weekly.
This newsletter is an effort to bring updates of blockchain world. If you like it, please share with people of similar interest. Donations.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.