- Nasdaq would consider trading cryptocurrency, partnered with Gemini
- American Express closer to breaking into elusive Chinese market - CNBC
- Reserve Bank of India Faces Lawsuit Over Attempt to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Puerto Ricans are developing their own parametric hurricane insurance product using Ethereum
- IBM introduces a blockchain to verify the jewelry supply chain.
- BBVA Registers $91 Million Loan on Public Ethereum Blockchain.
"I am boycotting @coindesk's Consensus 2018 conference this year, and strongly encourage others to do the same." - Vitalik Buterin
Updates on EDCON: speakers announced, early bird tickets sold out.
Péter Szilágyi responded to Coindesk for EIP 999 - "@coindesk asked me a few questions about EIP-999, but for some reason didn't add even one of my answers into their piece. Maybe they preferred a more apocalyptic piece, maybe my answers were too late to incorporate. Either way, I spent time writing it, so here ya go."
Recovering lost ether, past and future - Alex Van de Sande
Ethereum Audio White Paper
Other Blockchain News
- Bitcoin's 17 millionth coin mined
- Monero Payment Gateway for OpenCart. Also, accepted in Italian restaurant now.
- Ripple’s Brad Garlinghouse and Michael Arrington to talk cryptocurrency at Disrupt SF
- NEO - How Blockchain Technology is Making Your Holidays Cheaper
- Aion launches first public blockchain network
- EIP 210: Blockhash refactoring. Constantinople features pt 1
- EIP 1015 -On chain issuance control
- EIP 1035: Transaction execution batching and delegation
- Parity 1.10.2-beta
- Geth (v1.8.6) - Third Derivative
- Web3.py v4.2.0 - local private key signing is now stable
- swarm POC3
- Casper Standup call 48
- How to write upgradable smart contracts in solidity.
- A simple guide on how to build a social platform for an ERC-721 token.
- Studying the new game development capabilities ERC-721 objects enable
- New batchOverflow Bug in Multiple ERC20 Smart Contracts (CVE-2018–10299)
Good Reads on Blockchain
- Sharding - Ethereum Research
- The State of Scaling Ethereum
- A Prehistory of the Ethereum Protocol - On Radical Markets by Vitalik Buterin
- Why Tokens Need Customer Development - Early-stage token teams should spend more time learning about their customers than building products.
- Why Infura is the Secret Weapon of Ethereum Infrastructure
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- AMA with Christian Reitwießner.
- An Ethereum Podcast: Dan Romero, General Manager of Coinbase.com
- Karl Floersch - Plasma Cash and the Ethereum Roadmap
New Projects and White Paper
- Reversible ETH (RETH) - Use SilverWire to perform reversible payments on Ethereum.Reddit
- Token Foundry - The global platform for properly designed tokens.
- Ethbay: A Decentralized Peer to Peer Marketplace that uses Ethereum for Payments.Reddit
- CryptoCarz — the world’s first blockchain-enabled VR racing experience
- Velix.id — Protection of own data
- Block Party - A New Political Party - A thought.
Project updates and Press Release
- Official statement regarding DNS spoofing of MyEtherWallet domain
- Parity - Our commitment to Ethereum and a decentralized future. "We have no intention to split the Ethereum chain."
- Creating a lighter experience - DECOUPLING PARITY WALLET UI FROM PARITY BLOCKCHAIN CLIENT
- OmiseGo - Strategy vol. 02. Plasma Cash repo is now open
- Quantstamp’s security assurance on the OmiseGO token contract in the context of batchOverflow and proxyOverflow
- Gitcoin partners with Maker Dao.
- DigixDAO Governance Model — Update #1
- uPort - Privacy Preserving Identity System for Ethereum dApps
- The ENS Blacklist
- ICONOMI Financial Report — Q1 2018
- Kyber Network Integrates with MyEtherWallet
- Waves Smart Contracts have just been released to Waves’ TestNet.
- adChain Registry to the Ethereum Mainnet
- Loom - Practical Plasma (Volume I): Gaming
- Kleros Project & Token Sale Overview
- COINUT EXCHANGE - Now Singapore users can buy ETH directly through internet banking.
- Koinex presents XRP-based trading market with 8 XRP pairs.
- Announcing Margin Trading with dYdX
Out of the league
- MedCredits $10,000 App Competition. The winner will be announced by Kyle Samani on May 1, 2018.
- Kauri Technical Content Competition: The competition starts May 3rd and will run on the Rinkeby testnet until May 31st.
- EthMemphis hackathon. Apply before MAY 19TH - 7 PM.
- HackEth - May 19-20, 2018 at Warsaw
- EthBuenosAires hackathon from May 25-28, 2018.
- Melonport hackthon in Zug. May 17-19, 2018
- Free DAPP Hackathon in Atlanta - June 1-2, 2018.
- May 3-5, 2018: EDCON in Toronto
- May 7-11, 2018: Swarm Orange Summit 2018 in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Apply before April 20, 2018.
- May 10, 2018: Fluidity Summit 2018
- May 11-12, 2018: Ethereal Summit at the Knockdown Center in NYC.
- MAY 14-18, 2018: Boulder Startup Week
- May 16-17, 2018: Token Summit III (NYC)
- June 1, 2018: Blockchain for Social Impact Conference (Washington, DC)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.