- Nasdaq would consider trading cryptocurrency, partnered with Gemini
- American Express closer to breaking into elusive Chinese market - CNBC
- Reserve Bank of India Faces Lawsuit Over Attempt to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Puerto Ricans are developing their own parametric hurricane insurance product using Ethereum
- IBM introduces a blockchain to verify the jewelry supply chain.
- BBVA Registers $91 Million Loan on Public Ethereum Blockchain.
"I am boycotting @coindesk's Consensus 2018 conference this year, and strongly encourage others to do the same." - Vitalik Buterin
Updates on EDCON: speakers announced, early bird tickets sold out.
Péter Szilágyi responded to Coindesk for EIP 999 - "@coindesk asked me a few questions about EIP-999, but for some reason didn't add even one of my answers into their piece. Maybe they preferred a more apocalyptic piece, maybe my answers were too late to incorporate. Either way, I spent time writing it, so here ya go."
Recovering lost ether, past and future - Alex Van de Sande
Ethereum Audio White Paper
Other Blockchain News
- Bitcoin's 17 millionth coin mined
- Monero Payment Gateway for OpenCart. Also, accepted in Italian restaurant now.
- Ripple’s Brad Garlinghouse and Michael Arrington to talk cryptocurrency at Disrupt SF
- NEO - How Blockchain Technology is Making Your Holidays Cheaper
- Aion launches first public blockchain network
- EIP 210: Blockhash refactoring. Constantinople features pt 1
- EIP 1015 -On chain issuance control
- EIP 1035: Transaction execution batching and delegation
- Parity 1.10.2-beta
- Geth (v1.8.6) - Third Derivative
- Web3.py v4.2.0 - local private key signing is now stable
- swarm POC3
- Casper Standup call 48
- How to write upgradable smart contracts in solidity.
- A simple guide on how to build a social platform for an ERC-721 token.
- Studying the new game development capabilities ERC-721 objects enable
- New batchOverflow Bug in Multiple ERC20 Smart Contracts (CVE-2018–10299)
Good Reads on Blockchain
- Sharding - Ethereum Research
- Minimal sharding protocol extension
- As-fast-as-possible shard chains with notarization
- Cryptoeconomic aggregate signatures for the main chain
- RNG exploitability analysis assuming pure RANDAO-based main chain
- Fork-free RANDAO
- The State of Scaling Ethereum
- A Prehistory of the Ethereum Protocol - On Radical Markets by Vitalik Buterin
- Why Tokens Need Customer Development - Early-stage token teams should spend more time learning about their customers than building products.
- Why Infura is the Secret Weapon of Ethereum Infrastructure
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- AMA with Christian Reitwießner.
- An Ethereum Podcast: Dan Romero, General Manager of Coinbase.com
- Karl Floersch - Plasma Cash and the Ethereum Roadmap
New Projects and White Paper
- Reversible ETH (RETH) - Use SilverWire to perform reversible payments on Ethereum.Reddit
- Token Foundry - The global platform for properly designed tokens.
- Ethbay: A Decentralized Peer to Peer Marketplace that uses Ethereum for Payments.Reddit
- CryptoCarz — the world’s first blockchain-enabled VR racing experience
- Velix.id — Protection of own data
- Block Party - A New Political Party - A thought.
Project updates and Press Release
- Official statement regarding DNS spoofing of MyEtherWallet domain
- Parity - Our commitment to Ethereum and a decentralized future. "We have no intention to split the Ethereum chain."
- Creating a lighter experience - DECOUPLING PARITY WALLET UI FROM PARITY BLOCKCHAIN CLIENT
- OmiseGo - Strategy vol. 02. Plasma Cash repo is now open
- Quantstamp’s security assurance on the OmiseGO token contract in the context of batchOverflow and proxyOverflow
- Gitcoin partners with Maker Dao.
- DigixDAO Governance Model — Update #1
- uPort - Privacy Preserving Identity System for Ethereum dApps
- The ENS Blacklist
- ICONOMI Financial Report — Q1 2018
- Kyber Network Integrates with MyEtherWallet
- Waves Smart Contracts have just been released to Waves’ TestNet.
- adChain Registry to the Ethereum Mainnet
- Loom - Practical Plasma (Volume I): Gaming
- Kleros Project & Token Sale Overview
- COINUT EXCHANGE - Now Singapore users can buy ETH directly through internet banking.
- Koinex presents XRP-based trading market with 8 XRP pairs.
- Announcing Margin Trading with dYdX
Out of the league
- Love for community -
- an Ethereum Lamp
- an Ethereum Art
- an Ethereum Pendent
- MedCredits $10,000 App Competition. The winner will be announced by Kyle Samani on May 1, 2018.
- Kauri Technical Content Competition: The competition starts May 3rd and will run on the Rinkeby testnet until May 31st.
- EthMemphis hackathon. Apply before MAY 19TH - 7 PM.
- HackEth - May 19-20, 2018 at Warsaw
- EthBuenosAires hackathon from May 25-28, 2018.
- Melonport hackthon in Zug. May 17-19, 2018
- Free DAPP Hackathon in Atlanta - June 1-2, 2018.
- May 3-5, 2018: EDCON in Toronto
- May 7-11, 2018: Swarm Orange Summit 2018 in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Apply before April 20, 2018.
- May 10, 2018: Fluidity Summit 2018
- May 11-12, 2018: Ethereal Summit at the Knockdown Center in NYC.
- MAY 14-18, 2018: Boulder Startup Week
- May 16-17, 2018: Token Summit III (NYC)
- June 1, 2018: Blockchain for Social Impact Conference (Washington, DC)
EtherWorld's Weekly Archives
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project. Follow us at Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Medium and Steemit.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Follow us at Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Medium and Steemit.____________________________________________________________________________________________________