The high court of India has now overruled the RBI's decision to ban crypto from the country.
Mastercard will use blockchain for identity protection, a new patent filed.
NASA Funds Blockchain Autonomous Rocket Project
Belgium Donates to World Food Programme’s Blockchain Solution
Get Started with Blockchain Using the new AWS Blockchain Templates
Barclays Has Eyes on Opening Crypto-Trading Desk
PayPal's new Transaction Fees policy is giving room to cryptocurrency transaction.
Third Co-Founder Of Cryptocurrency Company, Centra Tech Inc. Charged In Manhattan Federal Court With Scheme To Defraud Investors.
Facebook says no to ICO ads but allows promotion of phishing websites.
Founder and CEO of Picasa joins the advisory board of a blockchain company that gonna decentralize Shutterstock
Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Pledges 2018 Blockchain Standards Release
- Coinvote for EIP 999
- Strong incentive for Polkadot/Parity team to initiate a hard fork
- Reddit user discussion around "Why should the Parity Multisig Wallet be bailed out when all the other contract mistakes and Ether losses aren't?" Some believed that "Most of the YES votes on EIP999 are from accounts affected by the Parity bug. They are biased and are not neutral votes."
Other Blockchain News
- Bitcoin Is The Religion, But Ripple Would Pack Higher Return - Forbes
- Bitcoin going mainstream in Las Vegas
- Ripple - Australians can now pay their everyday bills with XRP on Living Room of Satoshi
- Monero DevMeeting 2018-04-22
- The Monero Messaging System - A proposal for easy multisig. Reddit
- Someone transferred $99 million in Litecoin — and it only cost them $0.40 in fees
- Join ConsenSys Academy’s 2018 Developer Program
- Ethereum Core Devs Meeting #37 [04/20/18]
- Parity 1.10.1-beta
- Geth - Dirty Derivative (v1.8.4)
- Solidity 0.4.23 - bugfix release
- EIP 1011 - Hybrid Casper FFG Reddit
- ERC-948 - Subscription Services on the Blockchain
- ERC-223 - wallet with API
- Pure Swift Web3 implementation. Start creating native DAPPS for iOS
Good Reads on Blockchain
- A general theory of what quadratically sharded validation is by Vitalik Buterin.
- Application-layer account abstraction by JustinDrake
- Safe notary pool size by JustinDrake
- Ethereum Sharding Biweekly Development Update #2— Prysmatic Labs
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- We Met The Founder Of Ethereum, VICE on HBO Video
- Vitalik Buterin Talks To ChronoLogic About Ethereum Alarm Clock
- Nick Johnson on Fireside Crypto Podcast
- Hashing It Out #3: Fabian Vogelsteller
New Projects and White Paper
- Crux - A secure enclave for Quorum
- Forever has fallen - Blockchain gamification using transmedia and a blockbuster story.
Project updates and Press Release
- Havven launches eUSD, its first stablecoin. (Press release)
- Renewing or releasing your ENS name
- Dow Jones Media Group Partners With Brave Software To Offer Premium Content To Users and Test Blockchain-Based Payment Technology
- Introducing the VeChain Multi-Party Payment Protocol
- Kyber Network Token Thought Experiment - Additional Use Cases
- Indorse Business Update — Q1 2018
- AirSwap is going live on April 25, 2018.
- Grid+ Progress Report — 4/20/2018
- Virtue Poker Alpha Preview
- Enigma Joins Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and Decentralized Identity Foundation
- Horizon State Joins The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
- Akasha - Mending The Gap. It is now accessible also from Mist and classic web browsers running the MetaMask and IPFS Companion extensions.
- Announcing the final phase of the MyCrypto Beta
- Status Alpha 0.9.17 Release Notes
- Etheroll announce the release of our new UI.
- Funfair partnership with leading game developer Spike Games
- Coinbase has acquired Earn.com. Earn’s co-founder and CEO, Balaji Srinivasan joins Coinbase’s new Chief Technology Officer.
- Kraken's position on regulations.
- MedCredits $10,000 App Competition. Submissions will be accepted beginning now until April 24, 2018.
- Hackital 36-Hour Ethereum Hackathon in Washington, DC from April 27-29, 2018.
- EthMemphis hackathon. Apply before MAY 19TH - 7 PM.
- EthBuenosAires hackathon from May 25-28, 2018.
- Melonport hackthon in Zug. May 17-19, 2018
- Apr 25-26, 2018: Crypto World Journal
- May 3-5, 2018: EDCON in Toronto
- May 7-11, 2018: Swarm Orange Summit 2018 in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Apply before April 20, 2018.
- May 10, 2018: Fluidity Summit 2018
- May 11-12, 2018: Ethereal Summit at the Knockdown Center in NYC.
- MAY 14-18, 2018: Boulder Startup Week
- May 16-17, 2018: Token Summit III (NYC)
- June 1, 2018: Blockchain for Social Impact Conference (Washington, DC)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.