- European countries join Blockchain Partnership
- Samsung Jumps on the Blockchain Bandwagon
- YouTube and Facebook Are Losing Creators to Blockchain-Powered Rivals
- Mastercard to Hire More Blockchain Specialists.
- Chile Is Using Ethereum's Blockchain to Track Energy Data
- ADVISORY on Cloud Mining Contracts by SEC Philippines
- ASIC Resistant Hard Fork Discussion Overview. It is confirmed that an ASIC miner able to mine the Ethash algorithm has been developed.
- Ethereum community please don't allow remote internet access to your nodes.
- Complete guide to Proof of Stake – Ethereum’s latest proposal & Vitalik Buterin interview
- Joe Lubin is the cover photo on the U.S. Chamber of Commerce website
- Ethereum has updates in 27 of its GitHub repos in the 24 hours. Reddit
- Parity and Energy Web Foundation present Permissioning, Private Transactions, and the WebAssembly VM.
- Plasma on Loom Network DAppChains.
- Help Solidity developers with testing new Solidity features before the release.
- EIP #935: Signature idea for use with account abstraction.
- PoCo (Proof of Contribution) Protocol update
Good Reads on Blockchain
- A minimal sharding protocol by Vitalik Buterin
- Perun: virtual payment and state channel networks
- Ethereum! A door of possibilities
- Solutions to Scalability: Sharding Explained!
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- The Corner Case episode 2, by Nick Johnson
- MyEtherWallet Explained with Kosala Hemachandra
- Post a Bounty in 90 Seconds by Gitcoin
- Giveth is building the Future Of Giving.
New Projects and White Paper
- Token Foundry: The global platform for properly designed tokens and token-powered networks.
- Perun network : A system of payment and state channels over Ethereum.
- DarkWinds: A blockchain trading cardgame.
Project updates and Press Release
- Golem Brass beta launched on Ethereum Maninet
- MakerDAO and OmiseGO: Announcing Dai and OMG Collaborations
- First external transaction validated/finalised on a polkadotnetwork chain
- The Dai Stablecoin is a Game Changer for Ethereum and the Entire Cryptocurrency Ecosystem
- FileCoin introduces Protocol Labs Research and Grant Program
- ChronoLogic: Ethereum Alarm Clock Will be Able to Schedule ERC20 Tokens. Webinar: Tuesday 4/17 1PM EST.
- OpenLaw Development Update (4/13/2018)
- Decentraland Project Update — April 11th
- KLEROS - MVP Demo explained
- Get up and running with a Ubiq full node on a Raspberry Pi 3
- CipherBrowser is joining Coinbase.
- OKEx Is Expanding To Malta Given Country’s Comprehensive Blockchain Initiatives
- MedCredits $10,000 App Competition. Submissions will be accepted beginning now until April 24, 2018.
- Hackital 36-Hour Ethereum Hackathon in Washington, DC from April 27-29, 2018.
- EthMemphis hackathon. Apply before MAY 19TH - 7 PM.
- EthBuenosAires hackathon from May 25-28, 2018.
April 17, 2018: DappDev in Kiev
April 18-19, 2018: Blockchain Expo World Series, London
April 19, 2018: Synchronize 2018
Apr 25-26, 2018: Crypto World Journal
May 3-5, 2018: EDCON in Toronto
May 7-11, 2018: Swarm Orange Summit 2018 in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Apply before April 20, 2018.
May 10, 2018: Fluidity Summit 2018
May 11-12, 2018: Ethereal Summit at the Knockdown Center in NYC.
MAY 14-18, 2018: Boulder Startup Week
May 16-17, 2018: Token Summit III (NYC)
We are celebrating 50th Week of EtherWorld's Weekly. Thank you for supporting all these weeks. As always, your feedback is much appreciated. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions and feedback.
You can find EtherWorld's Weekly Archives here.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.