(Blockchain Weekly Recap)
- Framework for “Investment Contract” Analysis of Digital Assets by SEC. SEC Issues First ‘No-Action’ Letter Clearing ICO to Sell Tokens in US
- Former White House Deputy CTO Raises $3.7 Million for Ethereum Scalability Project
- Launch of the International Association of Trusted Blockchain Applications - INATBA
- PayPal Targets Identity Ownership With Its First Blockchain Investment
- Elon Musk says "Paper money is going away." "Dogecoin might be my fav cryptocurrency". It’s pretty cool.Tesla won’t be getting involved with cryptocurrency.
- NEWS South Korean government officials consider making cryptocurrency, blockchain regulations laxer
- Blockchain and Crypto to Reinforce Tourism & Culture in Italy
- Tunisia Aims To Be A Pioneer In Blockchain Technology
- Russian Gas Giant Gazprom to Execute Business Contracts on a Blockchain
- 10 ways central banks are experimenting with blockchain
- Ethereum Name Service (ENS) team, and ENS is getting a major upgrade starting in May - AMA!
- Minimum viable governance
- ECF - Ethereum Community Fund Network 2019: A Build Odyssey
- ‘In Ethereum, developers are more powerful than the miners,’ says Andreas Antonopoulos.
- Miners weigh in on Ethereum’s future prospects. GPU miners are set to benefit from a contentious update on the Ethereum blockchain, but they still face an uncertain future.
- Tweetstorm about #eth2 development - "The ETH 2.0 testing saga".
New Projects and Protocol
- Golemgrid - Compute on the Golem Network and pay as you go. Submit tasks to the Golem Network using Golemgrid.com - pay using credit card
Projects and Protocols update
- GridPlus Explores International Expansion
- Kyber Ecosystem Report #1
- Etherlime Spring Updates. Etherlime 1.1.0 has 0x coverage, zksnarks integration, ide and vyper compilation
- Rocket Pool Development Update — 4th Apr, 2019
- Brass Golem Beta 0.19.1
- imToken Progress Update | March 2019 — Spring Breakout, Milestone Version Released, imKey, more DApps🔥
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- Into the Ether - Connext: Building Ethereum Payment Solutions with Arjun Bhuptani
- After the Blockchain Bust, Ethereum Co-Founder Joe Lubin Still Bullish
Blockchain good reads
- On Collusion by Vitalik Buterin
- The Basics of Ethereum 2.0 Economics by Eric Conner
- Enterprise IPFS - Why Organizations Will Adopt IPFS
Also check: EtherWorld's collection of Good Read on Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
Hackathon, Conferences, Events & Developer programs (Event Calendar)
- April 8-14, 2019: EDCON in Sydney.
- April 15-30, 2019: Ethereal Virtual Hackathon
- April 19-21, 2019: ETHCapetown, Cape Town, South Africa.
- April 23-24, 2019: Blockchain Revolution Global at Toronto
- April 23-24, 2019: Blockchain Life 2019 at Singapore.
- April 24, 2019: Enterprise Blockchain Awards
- April 24-26, 2019: Truffle Blockchain Development Workshop, Dublin 2019
- May 10-11, 2019: ETHEREAL, NEW YORK
- May 13-15, 2019: Consensus by Coindesk. Register here.
- May 16, 2019: TOKEN SUMMIT IV NEW YORK CITY.
- May 17, 2019: Hard deadline to accept proposals for “Istanbul” upgrade.
- May 17–19, 2019: ETHNewYork
- May 17, 2019: Deadline to accept proposals for Instanbul upgrade fork
- May 23-25, 2019: Swarm Orange Summit Madrid 2019
- June 22 – 24, 2019: Zcon, Annual Privacy Conference
- August 2–4, 2019: ETHIndia II
- September 6–8, 2019: ETHBoston
- October 2019: ETHWaterloo II, Sign up to mailing list to be notified when applications open.
- October 2019: Istanbul. Planned Ethereum Network Upgrade
Read earlier weeks EtherWorld's Weekly.
This newsletter is an effort to bring updates of blockchain world. If you like it, please share with people of similar interest. Donations.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.