- Amazon collaborates with ConsenSys to Simplify Enterprise Blockchain Adoption
- Infosys Partners with 7 Banks for Blockchain Trade Finance Network
- Wyoming Aims to Be America’s Cryptocurrency Capital
- FedEx's Smith Sees Blockchain as 'Next Frontier' for Logistics
- SEC Created its Own Scammy ICO "HoweyCoins" to Teach Investors a Lesson
- Thailand Successfully Regulates Cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin offerings
- Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange Turns to Blockchain for New Lending Platform
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Specification Clears the Path to a Global Blockchain Ecosystem. THE EEA ENTERPRISE ETHEREUM CLIENT SPECIFICATION 1.0 IS AVAILABLE NOW
- Ethereum Sharding Biweekly Development Update #4 — Prysmatic Labs
- Fellowship of Ethereum Magicians (Working Group) - Proposed gathering of the Security community
Other Blockchain News
- MyMonero desktop app Release Candidate available for testing
- Ripple - First Pilot Results for xRapid
- Cardano pens deal to help Ethiopia put agriculture on the blockchain
- Ethereum Core Devs Meeting 38 [05/18/2018]
- Now with Livepeer Streaming
- Casper FFG v0.2.0 — Partial Slashing and Friends
- Casper Research call #51
- Parity 1.11 Beta: Now with Private Transactions
- Remix IDE 0.6.3 Release
- Solidity Version 0.4.24 release
- Online Solidity Decompiler
- Geth Coffice (v.1.8.8) release
- ERC 1077: Executable Signed Messages refunded by the contract. Discussion
- ERC 1078: log in / signup using ENS subdomains
- ERC 1080: RecoverableToken Standard
Good Reads on Blockchain
- Ethereum Research
- Privacy 3.0: Encryption Tools for the Decentralized Web
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- Universal Logins for Ethereum: Alex Van de Sande at2 UX Unconf Toronto 2018
- Storage rent with Phil Daian
- The UN World Food Programme's Blockchain-Based Food Vouchers for Syrian Refugees, With Robert Opp
- Hudson Jameson - Ethereum Foundation Governance
- Aya Miyaguchi, of the Ethereum Foundation, on Who Makes the Final Call
Project updates and Press Release
- Introducing Aragon One - Formal announcement of a for-profit company that encompasses the foundational team working on the Aragon project.
- Welcome To The New MyCrypto
- Polkadot Proof-of-Concept 1 - Now Live
- Augur will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on July 9, 2018.
- Quantstamp Contributes to Ecosystem Fairness and Transparency by Auditing the IICO
- Introducing 0x Protocol V2 - The protocol for trading everything
- Augur - Deployment Details & REP Migration
- OpenLaw - The Week of Conferences: Dev Update May 16
- Maker DAO - Making Maker — May 18
- Status Alpha 0.9.18 Release Notes
- Golem - Did reading get a bit boring? We turned our words into videos
Mining and Trading
- Announcing the Coinbase Suite of Institutional Products
- Kauri Technical Content Competition: The competition starts May 3rd and will run on the Rinkeby testnet until May 31st.
- EthBuenosAires hackathon from May 25-28, 2018.
- Free DAPP Hackathon in Atlanta - June 1-2, 2018.
- June 1, 2018: Blockchain for Social Impact Conference (Washington, DC)
- June 27-28, 2018: Blockchain Expo World Series- Amsterdam
- September 14-15, 2018: Litecoin Summit
- October 30, 2018 – November 02, 2018 : Devcon4 in Prague.
- IDMoney White-Listing registration ending on May 31, 2018.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.