- Google Is Working on Its Own Blockchain-Related Technology - Bloomberg
- Microsoft helps launch world’s first blockchain-based investment product
- JP Morgan Looks to Crypto’s Future with Optimism
- U.S. Congress Officially Supports Blockchain Technology
- Fujitsu announces the opening of an International Blockchain Innovation Centre.
- Huawei plans to build one of the First Blockchain-Ready Smartphones
- Smart Contracts Now Recognized Under Tennessee Law
- AirAsia is considering an ICO
- TMX Group, the owners of the Toronto Stock Exchange, are planning to launch a cryptocurrency brokerage service.
- The new Ethereum Improvement Proposal site is now available. It's automatically generated from all merged EIPs.
- ECF - On Islands, Avenues and the next frontier
- Parity helping Fighting hunger with blockchain
- Ethereum Core Devs Meeting 35 [03/23/18]
- Plasma Implementers Call #5: Plasma Cash
- Parity 1.10 "Opportunity" released
Good Reads on Blockchain
- Sharding - A simple and principled way to compute rent fees by Ethereum research
- Cross-shard Communication & Developer Experience by Ethereum research
- Introduction to the Address Handle Service
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- Taipei Ethereum Meetup videos
- ConsenSys at SXSW: How Blockchain is Advancing Music, Journalism, Inclusion
- Satoshi's Vision Conference videos
- Bob Summerwill and Peter Van Valkenburgh at Epicenter.
- Joe Lubin: the evangelist of ethereum
- Interview with Axel Schumacher, CEO of Shivom
New Projects and White Paper
- Nollycoin: A Decentralized Ecosystem For Movie Distribution In Developing Countries
- AGROCOIN: Cryptocurrency Backed by Habanero Peppers
- Key Mesh: The Verified Ethereum Address Book
- PMA Crypto Audience is an advertising platform for attracting investors from all over the world to ICO projects.
- Tabby: Payments in ETH that you can cancel.
- CashBag: THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY
- EthernalGo: Go Game running 100% on ethereum.
Project updates and Press Release
- Presenting the all-new Toshi ÐApp browsing experience
- CRYPTOKITTIES RAISES $12 MILLION IN VENTURE CAPITAL
- Former Docker CEO Ben Golub joins Storj as Executive Chairman and interim CEO
- Coinbase In Talks to Buy Bitcoin Startup Earn.com
- Coinbase bug - throw a transaction from a contract and revert prior transactions.
- TREZOR One: Firmware Update 1.6.1
- Ethfinex Performance Report — Month 1 — March
- Yahoo Japan to open cryptocurrency exchange. First step tie-up with BitARG Exchange Tokyo.
- Binance announces investment in Malta
- MedCredits $10,000 App Competition. Submissions will be accepted beginning now until April 24, 2018.
- EthMemphis hackathon. Apply before MAY 19TH - 7 PM.
- March 22-23, 2018: Cryptocurrency Blockchain Conference in San Francisco
- March 28, 2018: EEA's next meet-up in London. Topic - Fate Channels, State Channels and Consensus Mechanisms in Ethereum
- Apr 11, 2018: BlockFin Summit at the LendIt Fintech in San Francisco, USA
- April 19, 2018: Synchronize 2018
- Apr 25-26, 2018: Crypto World Journal
- May 3-5, 2018: EDCON in Toronto
- May 10, 2018: Fluidity Summit 2018
- May 11-12, 2018: Ethereal Summit at the Knockdown Center in NYC.
- MAY 14-18, 2018: Boulder Startup Week
- May 16-17, 2018: Token Summit III (NYC)
- ICOs Iced: A 12-Month Freeze on US Token Trading May Just Be Beginning
- ICO or Token Sale Calendar
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project. Follow us at Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Medium and Steemit.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Follow us at Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Medium and Steemit.____________________________________________________________________________________________________