Vietnam-based Exchange Remitano Talks the Future of Cryptocurrencies
Bank of Korea (South Korean Central Bank) declared that the virtual currency leader – Bitcoin (BTC) will not be regulated as a currency but as a commodity.
Russia's National Securities Depository issued its first corporate bond using blockchain technology.
MasterCard Announces Blockchain B2B Payments Despite Rejection of Bitcoin
Billionaire Warren Buffett Doubles Down on Bitcoin Doubt
BitGo to Use Civic ID Service for Royal Mint's Digital Gold Trial
Digital Diploma debuts at MIT - Using Bitcoin's blockchain technology, the Institute has become one of the first universities to issue recipient-owned virtual credentials.
Bitcoin Gold - Another Bitcoin fork took place on October 24, 2017 that created another cryptocurrency – Bitcoin Gold (BTG) at block 491,407 on the original blockchain. Bitcoin Gold aims to improve the technology by making the mining process less resource-intensive.
- Ethereum's Vitalik Buterin On ‘Tokens 1.0’
- Ethereum Core Dev Meeting # 27
- Hybrid PoS/PoW (Finality Gadget) -- may be in the Constantinople fork.
- Ethereum.org website update in progress
- Next Core Dev call on November 17, 2017
- Blockchain.info added Ether wallet on iOS & Android.
New Projects & Whitepaper
- Bitcoinereum: The First Bitcoin Minable ERC20 Token on the Ethereum Blockchain
- Name Bazaar
- Omega One: A Balance Sheet Solution for Crypto Liquidity
- Metronome: A new currency on Ethereum with the hopes of taking it elsewhere.
- MeVu: Peer to peer betting.
- Nimiq - World's first Browser-based Blockchain & Ecosystem
- LunarToken: The first real estate exchange for moon property.
- ERC Dex: Exchange Your Crypto Assets with Confidence
Project updates and Press Release
- MyEtherWallet - gas price can now be adjusted by 0.1 gwei instead of 1 gwei
- Aventus Weekly Update
- Omise Go - Approach to Delivering Scalability
- Bancor Monthly Update
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
Joe Lubin Ethereum co-founder on the crypto-revolution on CNBC.
Intro to Blockchain & Cryptocurrency with Hudson Jameson on MIND & MACHINE. (Video)
Good Reads on Blockchain
- Hardware Wallet Vulnerabilities by Karl Kreder, Director of Energy at ConsenSys and Cofounder of Gridplus.io
- Don’t get those tokens unless the tokens need you by Yoichi Hirai
- There’s no such thing as “fat protocols” by Evan Van Ness
- Implementing a vault in Bamboo by Yoichi Hirai
- SHA1 implementation in Solidity by Nick Johnson
- Nethereum 2.1
- Azure ERC-20 Token Service on Quroum
- Uport library breaking change by Pelle Braendgaard
- EIP 747: Watch Token
- Runtime Verification to work with UIUC on formally verifying Viper
ICO or Token Sale
Ongoing ICOs - Uptoken (Ending on November 17, 2017), Indicoin (Ending on November 1, 2017), SENSE Token (closing October 30, 2017), Raiden Network, Horizon State, WHA project (Pre-sale ends closing October 30, 2017), Privatix, Ripio Credit Network
October 28, 2017 – Gatcoin
October 31, 2017 - SNOV
November 3-17, 2017 - DMarket
November 7, 2017 - Leverj (whitelist registration is currently open)
November 13, 2017 - SHARPE CAPITAL (Pre-Sale)
November 21, 2017 - Dopameme
November 25, 2017 - ETH Lend.
November 30, 2017 - Swarm Market
Events - Conference, Seminar, Meet-up, Hackathon, Competition etc.
Ethereal Hosts Hackathon at Berkeley - Cotober 21-22, 2017
Ethereal SF Summit - October 27, 2017
Devcon3 - November 1-4, 2017.
MOSCOW ICO CONFERENCE - November 7, 2017
*EtherWorld is a media partner for Moscow ICO Conference
Blockchain Expo (North America, 2017) - November 29-30th, 2017 at Santa Clara Convention Center, Silicon Valley
BlockShow in Singapore by CoinTelegraph - Nov 29-30, 2017.
Cryptocurrency World Expo - December 1-2, 2017 at Warsaw.
Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org for free listing of ICO, events.
Disclaimer: This list of ICO is NOT an endorsement by EtherWorld and it may include scam projects. Readers are requested to do their own research before investing into any project.