The EtherWorld is read by thousands of blockchain followers. We publish 6 days a week on blockchain news, technology and more.
The EtherWorld is looking for an editor and writer for publishing! The ideal candidate is someone who has been contributing to the blockchain space with a proven ability to write articles, analysis, and thought-pieces on DeFi, tokens, crypto, and Ethereum related topics. Attach links of your previous published writings.
- Role - Editor, Content Developer
- Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
- Location - Work from home
WHO CAN APPLY
- Preferably someone from a journalism background.
- Has proven work experience as a blockchain content writer.
- Has a nose for News; is able to identify fresh, relevant, newsworthy topics
- is a Grammar Nazi, has proofreading skills coupled with an analytical bent of mind (from traffic numbers to conversion rates, you understand how to measure the performance of Content).
- Has a good understanding of what makes content great (can prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability).
- Has strong knowledge of the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain domain
- Knows how to work using Markdown, Google Docs, etc.
- Planning and ownership of the Monthly Content Calendar
- Writing news articles which have a direct impact on the end-user
- Generate new ideas for news stories and editorials
- Editor of everything published on the website including cover image
- Staying up-to-date with updates/trends in the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency domain
- Verifying facts and data using standard reference sources.
- Weekly aggregation of news, events, and opportunities for EtherWorld weekly
- Management of key social media channels
- Writer of editorial pieces and up to 4 research articles per month
- Maintaining full ownership of your content
This is a unique opportunity to take part in the development of a future leader in Crypto news & education.