- Google Is Working on Its Own Blockchain-Related Technology - Bloomberg
- Microsoft helps launch world’s first blockchain-based investment product
- JP Morgan Looks to Crypto’s Future with Optimism
- U.S. Congress Officially Supports Blockchain Technology
- Fujitsu announces the opening of an International Blockchain Innovation Centre.
- Huawei plans to build one of the First Blockchain-Ready Smartphones
- Smart Contracts Now Recognized Under Tennessee Law
- AirAsia is considering an ICO
- TMX Group, the owners of the Toronto Stock Exchange, are planning to launch a cryptocurrency brokerage service.
- The new Ethereum Improvement Proposal site is now available. It's automatically generated from all merged EIPs.
- ECF - On Islands, Avenues and the next frontier
- Parity helping Fighting hunger with blockchain
- Ethereum Core Devs Meeting 35 [03/23/18]
- Plasma Implementers Call #5: Plasma Cash
- Parity 1.10 "Opportunity" released
Good Reads on Blockchain
- Sharding - A simple and principled way to compute rent fees by Ethereum research
- Cross-shard Communication & Developer Experience by Ethereum research
- Introduction to the Address Handle Service
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- Taipei Ethereum Meetup videos
- ConsenSys at SXSW: How Blockchain is Advancing Music, Journalism, Inclusion
- Satoshi's Vision Conference videos
- Bob Summerwill and Peter Van Valkenburgh at Epicenter.
- Joe Lubin: the evangelist of ethereum
- Interview with Axel Schumacher, CEO of Shivom
New Projects and White Paper
- Nollycoin: A Decentralized Ecosystem For Movie Distribution In Developing Countries
- AGROCOIN: Cryptocurrency Backed by Habanero Peppers
- Key Mesh: The Verified Ethereum Address Book
- PMA Crypto Audience is an advertising platform for attracting investors from all over the world to ICO projects.
- Tabby: Payments in ETH that you can cancel.
- CashBag: THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY
- EthernalGo: Go Game running 100% on ethereum.
Project updates and Press Release
- Presenting the all-new Toshi ÐApp browsing experience
- CRYPTOKITTIES RAISES $12 MILLION IN VENTURE CAPITAL
- Former Docker CEO Ben Golub joins Storj as Executive Chairman and interim CEO
- Coinbase In Talks to Buy Bitcoin Startup Earn.com
- Coinbase bug - throw a transaction from a contract and revert prior transactions.
- TREZOR One: Firmware Update 1.6.1
- Ethfinex Performance Report — Month 1 — March
- Yahoo Japan to open cryptocurrency exchange. First step tie-up with BitARG Exchange Tokyo.
- Binance announces investment in Malta
- MedCredits $10,000 App Competition. Submissions will be accepted beginning now until April 24, 2018.
- EthMemphis hackathon. Apply before MAY 19TH - 7 PM.
- March 22-23, 2018: Cryptocurrency Blockchain Conference in San Francisco
- March 28, 2018: EEA's next meet-up in London. Topic - Fate Channels, State Channels and Consensus Mechanisms in Ethereum
- Apr 11, 2018: BlockFin Summit at the LendIt Fintech in San Francisco, USA
- April 19, 2018: Synchronize 2018
- Apr 25-26, 2018: Crypto World Journal
- May 3-5, 2018: EDCON in Toronto
- May 10, 2018: Fluidity Summit 2018
- May 11-12, 2018: Ethereal Summit at the Knockdown Center in NYC.
- MAY 14-18, 2018: Boulder Startup Week
- May 16-17, 2018: Token Summit III (NYC)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice and should NOT be viewed as project endorsement by EtherWorld. Readers are suggested to do their research before investing into any project.