- Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE), the largest U.S. options exchange and BATS Global Markets opened its own bitcoin futures trading on December 10, 2017. CME Group will launch bitcoin futures trading on December 18, 2017.
- SEC cyber unit halted $15 Million ICO scam
- Bank of America Wins Patent for Crypto Exchange System
- Japan Bank Consortium (JBC) is production-ready on RippleNet
- Venezuela to launch 'El Petro', a cryptocurrency backed by oil.
- NiceHash hack - Payment system was compromised and the contents of the NiceHash Bitcoin wallet have been stolen.
- United Kingdom plans tighter regulation of Bitcoin
- Austrian Government Backs New Blockchain Research Institute
- Sharding is coming soon
- Block gas limit started rising from ~6.7 million and is now up around ~7.7 million to help with the congestion.
- Ethereum processed nearly 800k transaction in a day. A new all time high and more than all other decentralized blockchains combined by a wide margin.
- An ethereum statue in Norway.
- Lightning Protocol 1.0: Compatibility Achieved
- Solidity plugin for Eclipse
- An Introduction to Ethereum Programming Part 1, Part 2 by Facu Spagnuolo, Zeppelin
- ETH Gas Station Adaptive Gas Price Oracle is now open source.
- Should Easy parallelizability · Issue #648 · ethereum/EIPs be prioritised for next fork?
Good Reads on Blockchain
- Fundamental challenges with public blockchains by Preethi Kasireddy
- CryptoKitties - How to turn 1 digital cat into 150 analogue cows by Nick Johnson
- Building A Usable Multisig Wallet
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- Joe Lubin on CNBC
- Charlie Lee on Glenn Beck
- Jack Spallone from Ujo Music on An Ethereum Podcast
- Brian Armstrong on Bloomberg TV
New Projects and White Paper
- GIFTO - Decentralized Universal Gifting Protocol
- Chronicled zk-Snark Privacy Solution for Supply Chain
- Dai Stablecoin Whitepaper
- Mirocana - FIRST AI-SYSTEM FOR EFFECTIVE ASSETS MANAGEMENT
- Vynos - Micropayments for online media.
- Zipper - Mobile platform bringing blockchain to the masses.
- Trade - THE TRADING REVOLUTION White paper
Project updates and Press Release
- Kyber Network To Partner With Gifto
- Toshi has integrated CryptoKitties
- Status joins the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA)
- KickCity attented BlockShowAsia 2017
- Aventus Weekly Update, Aragon Nest
- Ethlend - OKCoin and HuoBi Spin-Off BiBox Exchange Listed LEND on Dec 10, 2017
- uPort Zug ID: Exploring the First Publicly Verified Blockchain Identity
- Ethermint testnet is live
- Brave grants 300,000 crypto tokens to browser users
- Melonport November newsletter.
- Litecoin is soaring, more than 70% price hike recorded
- Ripple escrowed 55 billion, XRP recorded 20% hike
- Cryptocurrency Monero is now accepted by 50 online stores including top musicians, price reached all time high
- IOTA presents Data Marketplace, becomes 4th largest cryptocurrency
Bounty and Hackathon
- Crypterium Bounty Program
- MANA Bounties for 3D Designers on Ethlance
- Microraiden Bug Bounty Release
- The iExec ÐApp Challenge — $150K of Grants for Ethereum Developers
- uPort Blockchain and Identity Hackathon
- Ethereum Solidity team looking for helping hands, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ICO or Token Sale
ETHLend Token Sale event successfully Closes With $16.2 million usd raised
December 10, 2017 – Gazecoin (JOIN 20% BONUS LIST NOW - CLOSES DEC 5)
December 14, 2017 - Gifto (Whitelisting ends December 12)
December 23, 2017 - Rocketpool
January 16, 2018 - Kudos
Disclaimer: This list of ICO is NOT an endorsement by EtherWorld and it may include scam projects. Readers are requested to do their own research before investing into any project.
Please email at email@example.com for Press Release and free listing of ICO & events.